For how long have you played on CN SCP: 10 month
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: MST
Character name(s): "Peace"
Civilian name: Mark William
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
-Yes
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):Screenshot 2024-04-29 205923.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Held Nu7 LTCOM, CSG. CI-A, Gamma. GOC LT
Holding: O-1 LCPL, GOC SGT, DEA Sp Agent.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Minor glitching (I was 049 and kept putting them in 914 to see what happen and if it turn back to human, which at the time. I didn't know it was glitching)
Failrp (Was wearing a pac model that had me invisible in the 22145 dimension and I kill someone that couldn't see me)

What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
- I would like do more SCP rp now that am not holding many position and find out how fun it would be.
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:
- They are usually passive and help anybody based on morality so if they have good morality they would help them whenever possible.
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
- I would put the researcher safety first and ask if they need to go to the dimension. I would them in the dimension if the fighting is getting close to kill him since 22145 priority for saving is non-combative.
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
- No cause that only going to put 076 right in front of the researcher and kill him
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
I wouldn't heal them. I would then report them to nearby gensec so the D-class wouldn't hurt anyone else

Last edited:

Johnathan Doe

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Jan 31, 2023
@War please update your screenshot of levels. It is not valid/working.​

Johnathan Doe

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Jan 31, 2023
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @War
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards, Johnathan Doe

Status
Not open for further replies.