STEAM_0:1:47359745

Discord ID:

playdoughzombie

Do you have a mic?:

Yes I do~

What server are you applying for?:

SCP-RP USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

For staff yes it is, for the server no. this will be listed most recent to least recent.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

1712799993221.png
Nothing too serious but still quite a few

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

Yes I do.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

Of course obviously.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:

Most likely 3-4 hours a day 4-5 on weekends, as I am a working individual. I do hope staff meetings are at a time past 5 PM PST as most often I work until 5 PM PST.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

I would like to become a moderator for the server as I have been playing this server for quite a while and I would like to join to staff team in order to enforce the rules better on the server as a lot of rule breaks go unnoticed when people don't know about the rule and don't report it. I would also like to serve as a staff member to better gain experience on the server and it's rules as I feel like it's something I need to do as an individual in order to better help roleplay situations and non roleplay situations. It has been quite some time since I've joined the server and a bunch of the people I play with have become staff so I feel like it could be a great experience for me to join them on the team and help the server as a whole. I also would like to familiarize myself with members of the staff team and get to know them better whilst I'm here.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

I believe I would be able to help with staffing around down times most often during the late night or in the middle of the day as I do stay up pretty late and have some free time during my school hours to log on to the server to help. I believe I am special over the other applicants because I am a very experienced individual in server rules and the community in general. I can tell when people are sincere and when they're not on the server and I believe that would be a useful skill to have when staffing on the server for moral decisions such as warnings or jails. I know I have a lot of warnings, but if I was given the chance to do so, I believe I could enforce the rules properly on the server and help out where it's needed. I am also a nice person when I’m speaking to individuals on the server. I understand the rules better than a lot of people on the server do as I've read them a lot because of issues that happen while I'm on site, I feel the need to keep myself informed of current rules and rulings in order to better do my duties and to not get warns on the server.

Last edited:

Voxis

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Mar 2, 2024
+SUPPORT
-Previous staff experience
-Really chill guy

Would make a great member of staff

Rackarain

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Aug 29, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Playdoughzombie ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Please ensure you follow our rules and staff and not get a punishment while as staff.​

Status
Not open for further replies.