- Overseer Assistant [Holding]
- MTF E-11 CPL [Holding]
- UNGOC MAJ [Held]
- Executive Researcher [Held]
- MTF A-1 SGT [Held]
- CI Gamma [Held]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- None

Why are you applying for the Chief of Security?
- I am applying for COS because I really enjoy the General Security Department and have been a captain for about 3 months now. I want to move up in GENSEC to help lead the department, making changes and improvements that will better GENSEC. As COS I believe I will make a large impact with my leadership, helping Security Captains and newer GENSEC become better and producing future Captains. I have a standard for professionalism and want GENSEC to become a disciplined and respected department, I will ensure that GENSECs professionalism is bettered and maintained to help the increase of outstanding Captains and leaders. GENSEC is a beginner role for a lot of new players on the server, I want to leave an impression on those new players that GENSEC is not all just minges, we do our job and lock down D-Block to keep site security maintained. I want to dedicate the majority of my time to making GENSEC the best department on Site-65.

What makes you suitable for Chief of Security?:
- What makes me suitable for COS is that I have plenty of experience as senior cl4 making it to the rank of Major in the UNGOC, I also have plenty of document writing skills from my time as Executive Researcher and Overseer Assistant. I have been in charge of a whole division for the UNGOC as a Captain, once I was promoted to MAJ I was a part of the the executive team thinking of new ways to improve relations with GOIs and the health of the UNGOC. I am very dedicated to this server and would work hard to improve GENSEC whenever possible. I am apart of a sub division in GENSEC called Alef-6 with the rank of CPT, I am in charge of relations and have trained and recruited many Alef-6 members. I take pride in Alef-6 since it is the best sub regiment on the server and wish to see it flourish.

What are the responsibilities of the Chief of Security in RP?:
- The primary responsibilities of COS is to oversee GENSEC as a whole and to ensure GENSEC runs smoothly. Chief of Security is also in charge of accepting and denying Captain applications, ensuring each captain is set to a standard and maintains that standard. Chief of Security also handles promotions and punishments to Captains while holding weekly meetings for Captains to check if everyone has completed their requirements for that week. They also create new polices that help better GENSEC while also maintaining relations with Site Administration and other departments within Site-65. The Chief of Security is the highest role model for any GENSEC, they must maintain the highest amount of professionalism and ensure they are using their leadership to train and mentor Captains and all of GENSEC.

Please give some lore about your Chief of Security character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Site Director. ██████: Captain Wertz, please have a seat.

[Captain Wertz nods and takes a seat at the table, his posture erect and professional.]

Site Director. ██████: Captain Wertz, as you are aware, the position of Chief of Security here at Site-██ has recently become vacant. After careful consideration and evaluation of our personnel, it is my pleasure to inform you that you have been selected for this promotion.

Captain Wertz: Thank you sir. It's an honor.

Site Director. ██████: Your exemplary service and leadership qualities have not gone unnoticed, Captain. Your dedication to the Foundation's mission and your ability to adapt to unpredictable situations make you the ideal candidate for this position.

Captain Wertz: I am grateful for the opportunity, sir. I am ready to take on the responsibilities of Chief of Security and ensure that GENSEC is lead to the standard.

Site Director. ██████: Your responsibilities will include overseeing all security operations, managing GENSEC personnel, and coordinating with other departments to maintain containment protocols. You will report directly to me and work closely with Site Administration to address any security concerns.

Captain Wertz : Understood, sir. I will not disappoint.

Site Director. ██████: I have every confidence in you, Captain. Your experience and leadership will be invaluable in maintaining the integrity of this facility and the secrecy of our operations. Congratulations on your promotion.

Last edited:

Harold Hawks

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Mar 12, 2023
America
From Site Administration
To: Wertz

APPLICATION DENIED

Hello Wertz,

Thanks for showing interest in the Position of "Chief of Security", as of now Site Administration has decided to Deny your application for Chief of Security. Please contact me or the SA over your department for further information.

Kind Regards,

Site Manager Harold

Status
Not open for further replies.