World

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Donator
Group Moderator
May 31, 2023
Original Steam login name: I believe the original login name is 3rccc or something similar unsure it's been around 6-7 years since I created the account.
How many hours of playtime do you have?: I currently have 133 hours of playtime.
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Foundation Name: Ambassador David Larkin
Chaos Name: Jacob Wing
Civilian Name: Lee Ching
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:244096590
Discord ID: worldsguard
Do you have a mic?: Yes, I do.
What server are you applying for?: SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-
Yes, this is the first staff application that I have created. My only other application is for IA Ambassador (https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/us-ia-ambassador-application.16382/)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? If yes, please explain:
-
I have received only one warning for RDM I was playing as a D-class and shot and killed another D-class in the testing line due.
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
-
Yes, I have a lot of experience in community management and moderation. I have owned and managed large profitable Minecraft communities, where I was responsible for server operations, addressing player concerns, and content updates. Additionally, I have been an admin/gm on an SWRP server, where I helped enforce server rules, assisted players, and organized events. I also held the position of trial admin on a DarkRP doing much of the same.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
-
I have played serious SWRP, and MRP servers obtaining lead roles. I know it's important to stay in character and not ruin other player's immersion.
How many hours can you dedicate to the server each day?:
-
Currently, I can dedicate 5 to 7 hours per day. This is due to my unemployment status. However, once I secure another job, my playtime will be reduced to around 3 to 4 hours.
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
-
I have really enjoyed playing on this server. I would like to give back to some extent to the community. As a staff member, I can help by enforcing the rules and solving other players problems.
What do you think sets you apart from other applicants? How can you contribute to the server?:
-
I would say that only a few things set me apart from other applicants which are experience, maturity, and knowledge I have dealt with difficult players and difficult situations in the past and know how to handle situations in a professional manner.

Toad.

Sep 25, 2022
AUS
Application Denied

Hi World,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

After reviewing your application, I have denied it because of a lack of detail and effort. Please ensure your application is detailed and is a few sentences long before re-applying.

Once again, thanks for taking the time to apply.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.