Discord Name: tribunal_wxnter.

Total Time on CN: 1 year and a month

What country are you located?: U.S.A. 🦅🦅

Time zone: CST

Character names: F: "Wxnter" UN: Hudson "Hircine" [780]

Civilian name: "Enotfed"

What server are you applying for: US

Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all roles you have had: Nu-7 CSG, Nu-7 LT, Senior Agent, BTAC-OO, Special agent, E-11 SGT, GSD CPT, UNGOC LCPL, CI-B.

List any kicks/bans/warns: Kicked once for being AFK warned for micspam/failrp (got this a year ago)

What makes you the best OA candidate : I know i'm the best candidate for OA because i have enough free time to be active for the majority of the month and I understand how to manage it to be as efficient and productive as possible. I have held multiple Cl4 and leadership roles and proven myself to be a professional and rational leader. I know that if I am given this role I will uphold all expectations that are put on me.

What are the responsibilities of an OA in rp: An assistants main job is to follow orders from O5 and ensure that anything they request is handled quickly and professionally. Assistants are also tasked with auditing departments to ensure all foundation operations are running smoothly. OAs should also work with A-1 to handle any tasks needed. OA's also handle more miscellaneous tasks like giving dclass work permits, closing bulkheads, and handling documents.

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Tyrian "Wxnter" Malik was born in Iowa, USA to a wealthy family. He played Football for his middle school team and got a scholarship to Texas A&M. After getting his masters in engineering he enlisted in the army and specialized in CQB. During his time a staff sergant his convoy would be ambushed by a terror group operating in the middle east. He suffered a concussion, a collar bone fracture and multiple lacerations. He was found alive by his attackers and was took to one of their bases. After a month and 2 days he escaped by puting leftover soup on the barred window causing it to rust. He escaped his cuffs by breaking his hands and climbing through the window on the door. After he snuck out of the base he was picked up by a foundation convoy that was operating in the area. After being treated by the foundation he was offered a position as a general security officer. He would then climb the ranks to Captain and then to Nu-7 LT.

CL4/Incident reports/LT "Wxnter" Incident_01

4654warning.png
Nu-7 LT "Wxnter" Was considered AWOL in April 2023. After nearly a year he was confirmed to be in foundation custody. The LT was found in a Cabin in Canada's boreal forest region. The LT was lost along with five other MTF operatives after being ambushed by the Chaos Insurgency while out on a mission to contain an escaped instance of SCP-939. "Wxnter" managed to escape and find shelter under a rock formation. "Wxnter" was lost with no weapons, GPS, or food. He found an abandoned cabin and started to set it up to be a temporary base.
The LT was found by two CI operatives and his cabin was raided. Since he specialized in CQB he handled the CI with ease using a makeshift knife. He searched the CI and used their radios to establish a connection with foundation units and was retrieved. After this incident he was given the codename "Wxnter" and retired from combatant service. He was emailed a job opportunity from the O5 and now serves the foundation as an assistant.

Last edited:

"Sigma"

Donator
Jul 26, 2022
NY?
+support
pretty sigma i believe he oculd be a good sigma o5 overseer with his storngly activity and his way he writes documents that edges you to keep reading

Sylveon

Game Master
Game Master
Jul 25, 2022
1otlogofulltransparenttback.png
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Warning: Message Received... Processing Message.

Incoming Message from: @kennedy.inspector@scip
To: "Wxnter"

Greetings, we have finalized deliberation upon your application, and have all decided that you would make a fine addition to our assistant program. As such, please submit the appropriate paperwork within the RAISA network to receive elevated clearance and access to our assistant networks.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact any member of the Council for any Information.

Glory to the Foundation, Signed O5-2.

Application Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.