[USA] Yellow's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yellow571

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Apr 11, 2024
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): funkyman289 (please excuse my 10 y/o self for the cringe name)
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 205 hours
1716156445051.jpeg
20240517010827_1_121215.jpg
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: Central Standard Time (UTC-6:00)
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): "Yellow" (no rank)
Chaos name (include your rank): N/A
Civilian name: Not "Yellow"
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:59579734
Discord ID (name#0000): yellow571
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: One warning for RDM
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
  • ~1 year as a staff member in a DarkRP community, highest promotion was Admin. The server peaked at ~50 average players then eventually shut down due to inactivity.
  • ~3 months as a developer in a Minecraft community. Resigned due to the community becoming inactive.
  • ~6 months hosting my own Minecraft community. The server peaked at ~20 average players then shut down due to file corruption.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: No previous serious roleplay experience beyond CN. The DarkRP community in which I was an Admin was a semi-serious roleplay server.
How many hours can you be on everyday?: I can be on for up to eight hours per day. This should be the case throughout the summer.
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I've been playing on SCP-RP on a regular basis ever since discovering it about a month ago. It's currently my favorite activity during free time. Recently, I've found myself enjoying interactions with other players from an objective standpoint as well as attempting to help players with issues on the server whenever possible. I feel that these would make myself a great fit as a staff member for the community and that becoming a staff member will let me both further enjoy player interactions and helping players with issues on the server.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I strongly believe that my great attention to detail and retention of server knowledge will make be a significant benefit to the community as a staff member. Additionally, thanks to my previous experience on a DarkRP server, I am already familiar with most ULX functions and other administrative tools. While active on the server, most of the time I will typically keep links to foundation policies and server rules ready for my convenience, even as a normal player.

EDIT: Renamed proof of playtime to proof of activity, added new proof of total playtime and updated playtime count

Last edited:

Xavier Vangray

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Feb 1, 2024
+Support
+ Staff experience
+ Active

+/- Detailed app but can use a bit more
-/+ No screenshot of warnings(do /warnings in chat to obtain)
- Haven't seen you before

Support = Green
Half Support = Blue
Neutral = Yellow
No Support = Red

Yellow571

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Apr 11, 2024
whats your total time on the server?
Is there another way to find this other than the original screenshot I had attached? "vtime_menu" in console does not work.

Edit: Found out how, here's a new screenshot. Total playtime is 205 hours and I'll update the original post. Thanks for pointing it out!
1716156260421.jpeg

Last edited:

Dusk

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Jan 8, 2023
Application Accepted

Hello, @Yellow571
Thanks for taking the time to make an application!

I am delighted to inform you that, following a thorough review by The Resources Team, your application has been accepted!

We invite you to join our TeamSpeak at your earliest convenience, wait in the interview waiting room, and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process. An interviewer will be with you as soon as possible to guide you through the next stage of the process. We understand that your time is valuable, so if you experience any significant delays, don't hesitate to get in touch with me directly for assistance on Discord at
.Kore.

Status
Not open for further replies.