Jul 5, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:80665318
Discord name: Bryan.#6631
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 3 Days 14 Hours

In what country are you located?: USA

Time zone: CST [Central Standard Time]

Character name(s): Bryann "Yobi" Night
Civilian name: Timothy Edwards
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA.
Do you have a mic?:
Yes, I do.
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF O-1 Operative->Commander, CI-Alpha Operative.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No, I currently do not.
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
I believe I would be the best candidate for this position because of my dedication and my ability to attempt to improve both the foundation and the Ethics Committee to the best of my ability. While I am in Omega-1 I would attempt to work closely more with the Ethics Committee to ensure that the Code of Ethics, Code of Conduct, and the Legal Codex are followed throughout the foundation at all times. I also think I am a strong leader and professional during my time on site. I feel as if I can gain more experience working alongside the Ethics Committee if I get this chance to become an Assistant.
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
-They are to assist the Ethics Committee in any shape or way possible.
-Enforce the Code of Ethics, the Code of Conduct, and the Legal Codex to the foundation.
-If no Ethics Committee members are on-site, Ethics Committee members are allowed to give orders to Omega-1 and are same clearance as any Level 4 personnel on-site.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

"Senzu" was just an ordinary GENSEC Officer. Reading and following all of the documents that were provided to him on his first day working at Site-65. While on patrol, he noticed another fellow GENSEC Officer breaking the CoE by giving a D-Class a small firearm to attempt to harm the foundation members. Senzu would quickly halt his patrol and would rush over to the GENSEC officer and the D-Class to return the weapon back to the GENSEC officer and would report him up to Internal Affairs for breaking the Code of Ethics. He would then strive in an attempt to become a leader and one of the personnel that would heavily enforce the CoE and the CoC. Later in the future, an Internal Security member dragged Senzu to a disclosed location and would start to panic, overthinking that he has done something wrong. But to his surprise, it was an Ethics Committee member thanking him for his hard work and offering him a position to become an Ethics Committee Assistant. He immediately accepted the position and from there on out, he became an Ethics Assistant.

Last edited:

Dalton

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2022
New York, USA
+ Big Support
+ Born Leader
+ Overall Great Guy

+/- Active (Even With a Lowish VTime)
+ Knows the Code of Ethics

Yobi is a really cool dude that knows his stuff. He's a great commander in O1 and I believe that his experience in O1 serves as a great experience for an ECA! Good luck!

Pulsewalker

May 24, 2022
Louisiana

+ SUPPORT

+ Good application.
+ Nice lore.
+ On often enough (low V-Time aside)
+ Knows the Code of Ethics

I haven't gotten many opportunities to speak with Yobi face to face. However, when I do get to interact with him or see him communicating over comms, I can see he's a very upstanding individual who takes his job very seriously.

I would love to see him as an ECA to be able to help make this site a better place.

Deviss

Apr 24, 2022
Untitled (3) (5).png

The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Yobi's Ethics Committee Assistant Application.

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assistant, the committee is in agreement that you are suited to be an Assistant. Please contact me on Teamspeak once you are available. You will be closely looked at by the committee.

-Judge

Status
Not open for further replies.