[USA] "Yobi" SCP-096 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yobi

Jul 5, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:80665318

Discord name: sentenzu

For how long have you played on CG SCP: I have been playing since March of 2022.

In what country are you located?: United States

Time zone: CST
Character name(s): MTF O-1 CSG "Yobi"

Civilian name: Timothy Edwards

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA.

Do you have a mic?: Yes. I use it daily but there are times where I choose not to use it.
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):level.png

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF Omega-1 Commander | Ethics Committee Assistant | Ethics Committee Member | UNGOC SGT | CI-Alpha

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have no warnings as to my knowledge.
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:

I believe I am suitable for SCP-096 because I have knowledge of what SCP-096 does and how SCP-096 acts when he is either pacified or enraged. I want to also RP for other departments and personnel and overall provide a good experience for everyone. I have also read the server rules of what SCPs can and cannot do and now I feel like it's the best time for me to apply for this position.
-
What is the usual behavior of SCP-096 when pacified?:

When pacified, SCP-096 would sit down and cry, and at a given moment, he could stand back up and roam around at a distance. While he is pacified, he is unable to perform any enraged actions breaking down doors & terminating other personnel.
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:

When SCP-096 is breached, SCP-096 is only allowed to attack the personnel that looked directly at his face. Either it is from a photo frame or in person. He is allowed to go anywhere as long as he is going for his target. SCP-096 can beeline to D-Block if he has multiple personnel in there who have looked at his face. If not, SCP-096 can not beeline straight to D-Block.
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:

The steps to recontaining SCP-096 are as follows.
1.) SCP-096 breaches out of containment due to his enraged state
2.) SCP-096 terminates all of his victims that has seen his face
3.) SCP-096 goes into a pacified state.
4.) MTF E-11 would place a bucket on SCP-096's face.
5.) SCP-096 would then be beamed and returned to its containment chamber.

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @Bryann
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards, @Pyro

Status
Not open for further replies.