Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 3849

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:240476062

Discord name: OldSport#0109

For how long have you played on CG SCP: A long time now

In what country are you located?: U.S.A

Time zone: GMT 10

Character name(s): Zeta[TH-D] (Foundation Character) Constantine (Civilian Character) Constantine "Ozymandias" Ozzy (UNGOC Character)

Civilian name: Mr. Zeta

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP U.S.A

Do you have a mic?:
-Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-Holding
Consultant
SCP-096
UNGOC SPC

-Held
Site Advisor

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

- I have not received any kicks/bans/warnings

Why are you applying for the Director of Medicine?

-I am applying for the Deputy Director Of Medicine because I wish to improve the overall experience of medical. Before I was elected as site advisor I played a lot of consultant and I think I did a pretty good job helping with the over all experience of medical. When looking over and seeing lots of new people interested within the medical side of the server makes me very happy that people like the medical side. Now I was a quite active Medical Consultant then my internet went out for a week, which is pretty long time, but do not fret for I have internet connection again. The Deputy Director Of Medicine position is something quite of a challenge that I wish to take on. I do love the task of training trainees and making sure that others follow the Code Of Conduct and Code Of Ethics for a great experience.

What makes you suitable for Director of Medicine?:

- I have been a consultant for quite a long time, so I know how the medical side of the server functions. I've also got experience with running a smaller sub division which is named [TH-] which is the therapist department. The therapist division is on of the newer division within the medical department, which focuses on giving therapy to the people of the site. For the horrors that see in an everyday basis can cause some disastrously consequences for their mental health can plummet.

( Do note that we aren't a real therapists do not ask for real life health if you are need actual help please contact a real therapist or call the Suicide Prevention Hotline dial 998)

I've gotten some experiences in a senior role before on the server as being the site advisor even though it was one week due to my internet not functioning as well as it was now. Although during the time I was Site Advisor I was in-charge of Medical and Gensec. From this experience I've learned many things on how the other departments interact with each other. Due to these experiences I do believe that I could become the Deputy Director Of Medicine, and help improve the Medical Department with their challenges that they are going through. I'm also usually online during the later hours of the server so it gives people a chance to supervise when most people are alseep.

What are the responsibilities of the Director of Medicine in RP?:

-The Deputy Director Of Medicine is be in complete charge when the Director Of Medicine is not on site or busy doing something else. With this responsibility they must make sure that the Medical Department runs smoothly and make decisions that will benefit the overall experience of the server. The Deputy Director Of Medicine will also regulate Consultants, and the other members of the medical department so that they follow the Code Of Conduct and the Code Of Ethics. Another thing that the Deputy Director Of Medicine has to help with is choosing Medical Consultant applications and teach Medical Consultants how to preform the role that has been given to them. Some of objectives that the Deputy Director Of Medicine has to do is to be quite helpful and friendly to be a good Deputy Director Of Medicine.

Please give some lore about your Director of Medicine character and what storylines they would be involved in:

LOGIN: ████████
PASSWORD: ██████████

PROCESSING...
{??'?? ??? ????? ???????? ????????, ??'?? ??? ????? ??? ???'? ???????, ?? ??? ???? ??? ???? ??? ???? ?????? ??? ??????? ???? ??? ???? {ADVERTISEMENT from Mr. WONDERTAINMENT ©}

"The same Ad really?"

WELCOME BACK: Mr. ██████████
FILE REQUESTED: "Mr. Zeta "

Hello again, I speak for Wondertainment once more, its quite a shame what happened to him, oh well.

PROCESSING...

FILE ACCESS GRANTED ON Mr. ZETA

PROCESSING

OPENING FILE

Name: Mr. Zeta
Sex: Male
Height: 5'11
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Nationality: Unkown

HISTORY:

October 27 ████

All images

England, Arkansas

There were some former reports about an abandoned broken factory that used to produce strange toys for the local children filling them up with joy. Until the feds stepped in and shut down the factory due to some conflicts with the lease permits causing, the business to have to move elsewhere. Recent reports state that there are sounds that make the factory seem still in operation, it was thought to be a couple of teenagers sneaking into the factory. Until one day when screams could be heard emitting from the factory, as the old lights started to illuminate. The authorities stepped into the factory to check out what was happening. Within the factory was a pristine clean interior, while the outside has shown an old building that was falling apart. Local MTF Epsilon-6 ("Village Idiots"), that were stationed undercover was a part of the team. As the team moved to find all kinds of boxes filled with all types of toys .When entering the main production room, they would see that see some sort of creature flipping the switches when it noticed them it turned hostile and killed 4 members of a 10-member excursion before being put down by light weaponry. Chief Bookums who was leading the current excursion decided that they needed more gun power, so the expedition was called back. When reaching the entrance where they had come from, the team noticed that there was a blood trail leaving some splotches outside, when the trial was followed there was a box on the ground labeled rejected. When prying open the box was a human, a male of Caucasian descent. The man looked to be in his 20s all things about him seem to be normal except on the bottom of his foot would be the word, Mr. Zeta. Mr. Zeta was taken to the SCP foundation for further questioning, Mr. Zeta preferred to go by Zeta instead of Mr. Zeta because he said he didn't like it. In the right-hand pocket of Zeta, was the handwritten note.

???! ???'?? ???? ????? ???????? ???? ???? ??? ??????? ℜ????????? ?????? ??????, ? ??????? ??????? ?????????? ???? ??. ??????????????!

???? ???? ??? ??? ?????? ??. ??????? ℭ????????!!

At the bottom of the had the listings for Little Misters like how the Little Misters by Wondertainment would be. Although there would be 6 more spaces and all of them were empty. When asked about this Zeta said he has not met any of the other little misters. Zeta seemed to have no anomalous abilities, except for the fact that he could cook anomalous/standard foods, have military combat training, and have immense medical knowledge embedded with him. Agents that have asked Ambrose restaurants about Mr. Zeta were given no clear confirmation whether it was a real product, although it seems like Mr. Zeta would have helped serve food to, and in case of difficult situations deal with the problem. Since Mr. Zeta joined the foundation, they have helped decipher ways to cook strange foods and have joined the medical team. Zeta has been working as a combative medic for a couple of years now, helping ensure the foundation's growth. Zeta has also joined a combative medical task force called HH-3 and moved up to the ranks to Command Sergeant.

NEW INFORMATION:

Zeta has resigned from the medical task force to pursue a more pacifist role within the foundation. Zeta was chosen as the Director Of therapy of the new therapy division. Zeta held the role of Site Advisor for a short time before being discharged, for lack of activity. When examined Zeta was found in their room moving in slow motion. After some Medical treatment they were able to go back to work.

It's such a shame after our propposition that they would deny a possible treaty, but that is the way of business

SECRET FILE Anomalous abilities

CLEARANCE LEVEL WONDERTAINMENT

SCP NUMBER PENDING

SCP XXZZ
Mr. Zeta/Zeta

OBJECT CLASS:
EUCLID SAFE

DESCRIPTION:

SCP-XXZZ appearance resembles a human of Caucasian ethnicity, they seem to be around 5'11 in their standard form. The appearance of SCP-XXZZ seems to alter slightly depending on the job that it has been tasked with. These changes mostly change their physical properties, in what seems to be quite painless and seamless. The physical properties of SCP-XXZZ have no anomalous features except for on their left foot, is which the Tattooed name of Mr. Zeta. SCP-XXZZ is capable of speech, writing, and reading multiple languages, depending on who is in the room. SCP-XXZZ is referred to be called Zeta and is most often called this name. SCP-XXZZ seems to be slightly aware of all the other little misters that come from the main lineup. SCP-XXZZ seems to have no other anomalous features, other than being a little mister.

[Check addendum 1] You will find something very interesting. :0

Addendum 1:

SCP-XXZZ has the special ability to manifest foods from an unknown source. An Ambrose Little mister should have the ability to serve customers food at any moment, right? These foods have been classified as SCP-XXZZ-1, these foods can range from a standard sandwich to what looks like pasta made from the ████'s organs. Consumption of these foods is considered safe in moderation, in overconsumption can cause ████. When asked about this ability, SCP-XXZZ simply stated, that he had always had this ability. Do not worry the food is absolutely delicious, I've had it myself.

Addendum 2:

The files of SCP-XXZZ seem to be freely altered by WONDERTAINEMNT© company, all wondertainemnt alterations are marked with purple, while normal documentation is marked with white. We just want to make sure that you don't slander our company. We know all of the products that you house within your foundation is of the highest quality. Do not worry we didn't look at the other files. We also want to let you know that Mr. Zeta is made of similar materials that the food comes from. This makes him more durable and pliable. So, if they ever break just mend them together, although they won't be functional for a small bit. Someone must've left them in a freezer to make them all slow like that.

Addendum 3:

There are no more things to talk about Mr. Zeta, I just wanted to tell you Mr. ████████ that Mr. Zeta would be quite useful to help our operations when dealing with Mr. Redd. Could help both of us if we had someone to be the middleman of our organizations, right? Mr. Zeta obtains the unique ability to adapt to any job given to him, whether you want them to be a combative or one of your site's administrators. Perfect for any job, and since you are Mr. Ambrose Collector, he will follow your orders 100%. So what do you say? I'll be shutting down these files for now. Although I'll let you access them. Good luck with your decision.

Also, I wish for us to have a great standing, I do swear that Mr. Zeta will complete this Deputy Director Of Medicine task quite well, and if they don't back you'll get your money back guaranteed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FILE LOCKED

"Reload Page"

ACCESS DEINED

UNAUTHORISED ACTION NOTED

LOGGING OFF

I want you to think about it first.

SYSTEMS OFFLINE

"Do I really have to make another decision"

Last edited by a moderator:

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
EC_Logo_III.png

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Application Denied
Thank you for taking the time to apply for Deputy Director of Medicine. We have reviewed your application and decided not to proceed with your application at this time as we have elected to go with another candidate.

Please feel free to reapply in two weeks.

In the name of the Ethics Committee

Dr John Canoon M.D
Chairman of the Ethics Committee​

Status
Not open for further replies.