= Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:116937689
= Discord name:A2OTV#7606
= For how long have you played on MRP: 03W 0D 08H 18M
= Age: 26
= In what country are you located?: United Kingdom
= Time zone: Global Time - EST
= In-game name and Previous Names: Tatiana
= Do you have a mic?: yes
= Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:no
= Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:Gate camping, FailRp, ROE, FAIL RP, 2XIllegal Fob
= Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?: I have experience as a high rank and I come from a WW1 server and other military-rp servers.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
= What makes you the best candidate for High Command?: Compare me to others, you wouldn't find a big difference, but if you look into my application you will realize that I have a lot of skills others don’t, I understand people and their situation. I look at the bigger picture before I make my decision. I think of my actions before I make them a trait that is hard to find, I am also great at planning and asset management. When I look at the map I understand the regiments and their different strengths. Like for example KGB is great at defending and AG is great at attacking.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
= List your in-game ranks on MRP: KGB CPT Tatiana, NATO PVT Lewis.
= List your strengths and weaknesses: my strengths are, motivation (to get the task finished) People Skills ( i work well with people ), great leadership skills ( i feel that i always get the task done assigned to me on time and i show people where to go and what to do. I lead by example ), Compassion ( understanding people's situation and looking at the bigger picture ) my weaknesses are: my dyslexia, Short-term memory loss,

Anakin Skywalker

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Feb 7, 2021
+positive

-never seen lead a war
+active in war/ts3
+learn quickly
+kind

if this does get accepted i would like to see where you lead USSR good luck

BarnyCalhoun

Jan 20, 2021
well I haven't seen you get a change of leading wars but I'm certain you do well with leading KGB as a captain which is a big point.
I'll go with positive since I haven't heard anyone talk negative about you.
I hope you get accepted as HighCommand
Edit: with the war plans you provided it seems like you will be a good fit for HC

Last edited:

Fatal_Titan

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Huge + Support

+ Active IG / TS
+ Mature / Friendly
+ Really nice guy
+ Great Leader in my regiment
+ Takes point and has good RP ability

- Never Lead a war

I think you would make an amazing UHC member and lead us too victory , the only down side is ive never seen you lead a war , when your in our TS coms you war plans do sound great so I would like too see you lead a war at some point other than that you would make fine UHC.

Insane Richard

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 27, 2020
Neutral
+Active
+Nice and mature
+Hard working

Unsure about leadership
You will have to lead a bit more wars and get expirience Tatiana. Me and others from UHC will keep a close eye on you.

Good luck Tatiana, you can do it!

Last edited:

Cluster

CC VIP++
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
=Neutral

Haven't had really any experience with you, only in sits.

Good Luck!

CL4P-TP

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jan 12, 2021
England
=Neutral

Hi Tatiana!

You are definitely a active and mature person in KGB. Your helpful, kind and smart however I have never seen you lead a war, leadership qualities are an important part of being UHC.

So my verdict is up to change depending on how I see you lead a war or KGB, I'll be keeping a close eye on you

Good luck mate!

Edit:

For what I've been told by fellow UHC you seem to crack under pressure when leading wars. This opinion is still up to change as you still have time to convince me

Last edited:

'Kyzent

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Neutral
+Active
+Nice Person
+Good rule of knowledge
Unsure about leadership

- I like to see you lead more war and if i see you have the potential, i'll change my verdict

Status
Not open for further replies.