Denied USSR V NATO (!)Read it properly first before making up your mind(!)

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 2, 2021
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
This suggestion would change the player count for each side, add more numbers to each regiment and remove the NWO v NATO Campaign

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Positives: More Numbers, Better equality on each side, and Enjoyable for players.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Not a lot I can think of except for reworking an entire faction.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:

As many may like it to happen yet many speculated they wouldn't do it because of reasons such as the current situation right now revolving around Ukraine and Russia and several issues or somewhat or some over reason to not happen. I have some reasons why it should happen.
I've heard that the SL or some over kind of staff wouldn't like the idea of bringing back of USSR due to the current situation which could offend other people on the server, if that's the case then that's their problem, you want to have more numbers on the server and have a fair chance for everyone to enjoy correct? Then why not make it more appealing for new players? Of course, a majority of people would pick NATO because it's an IRL thing, and it's an obvious instinct because who tf knows what NWO is? It's just made up and it's not even catching many eyes of new players. You may say that "Oh well it doesn't matter what you think it's about what others think. This could offend many people!". I highly doubt people that soft would be playing a Garry Mod MRP server with war if they're too soft about it. Nevertheless, there's Nazi RP with swastikas surrounding the entire map, you can't deny that wouldn't offend many people. And I don't see many others complaining about it either. I can guarantee you that around 85% of NWO can agree that they would want USSR back without a doubt. Even make a vote or something. You could maybe even ask players on NWO how they feel about the current balance of this campaign as 17v40 constantly every day. Can't tell me that's fair though surely? Do you want more players? Give the people what they want. Make it enjoyable for everyone rather than worrying about people that might get offended by it. CC was already ruined and closed down. Don't make the same mistake twice for this server.

Upvote 1
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I'll put my input as a player not as a content team member.

I wish we could do this, I really do. Jack G explained it pretty well with the fact that CN is growing its horizon, we don't really want to be associated in any way shape or form, a nation that has committed war crimes and is infact STILL committing war crimes on human beings in Ukraine. USSR is no longer formally a nation, but Russia is rebranded. IF we were to change such a thing, it would either have to come from Ventz himself or we would have to ask Ventz and I 100% doubt he would ever say yes to changing it to USSR even if the war ends.

So much time has been spent on NWO (believe it or not) and I highly doubt they will revert those changes. Personally, I wish it was NATO vs USSR, but it just can't due to the war and time spent on the update. It sucks, but I do not think USSR will ever return to MRP.

I'll go with a -support as I don't see this benefiting the server in the long run, I infact see it doing the opposite.

I'll put my input as a player not as a content team member.

I wish we could do this, I really do. Jack G explained it pretty well with the fact that CN is growing its horizon, we don't really want to be associated in any way shape or form, a nation that has committed war crimes and is infact STILL committing war crimes on human beings in Ukraine. USSR is no longer formally a nation, but Russia is rebranded. IF we were to change such a thing, it would either have to come from Ventz himself or we would have to ask Ventz and I 100% doubt he would ever say yes to changing it to USSR even if the war ends.

So much time has been spent on NWO (believe it or not) and I highly doubt they will revert those changes. Personally, I wish it was NATO vs USSR, but it just can't due to the war and time spent on the update. It sucks, but I do not think USSR will ever return to MRP.

I'll go with a -support as I don't see this benefiting the server in the long run, I infact see it doing the opposite.
^ Exacly this.

-Support.

Status
Not open for further replies.