v[UK] Revolutionary's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revolutionary

SCP-RP Staff
Aug 25, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Dave_7071
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): A total playtime of 1200 hours
In what country are you located?: Saudi Arabia
Time zone: AST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): A-1 COM "Revolutionary"
Chaos name (include your rank): "Revolutionary"
Civilian name: N/A
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:445345967
Discord ID (name#0000): showerloverman
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK.

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- Yes this is the first Staff Application.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- i only Have 1 expired warning for FearRP , it was about approximately 4 months ago, no other warnings besides that.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- No, not in gmod at least, The only experience i have in being staff was being a discord moderator in a discord server around 3-4 years ago.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes, i have played and put hundreds of hours into multiple RP servers over a period of 2 years before i stuck with CN for the past 6 months now where i achieved the rank of Commander.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- it mostly really depends on weekends vs weekdays but on the weekends i can be on for 4+ hours and on the weekdays i generally do 3-4 hours daily.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- Well ever since i joined this server 6 months ago iv honestly been in love with it really, The time i had in the server was one of the most fun i had ever in all the gmod servers i ever played, and so with my love for the server and my experience that iv had i thought that it was time for me to help out the community, I consider myself to be pretty active as well so i know that i can help out the community whenever I'm on, i would also include that i only ever main A-1 so whenever I'm off of A-1 i would hop on AOD and respond to sits.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
-Well i think i am a suitable candidate for the position due to a number of things:
1- My time in the server: So far iv been playing the server consistently for the past 6 months without major breaks, and so with that i believe that i can use this experience that i gained over the 6 month period that i played into Staff.

2- My experience in the server: During the period of the 6 months that i played in the server i rose through the ranks in MTF where i am now the Commander of Alpha-1, During that time i made sure that regimental rules were enforced and there was times where striked/removed people from the regiment for failing to adhere by these rules, i believe that my experience leading and managing the regiment will come in handy for Staff.

3- i also always listen to multiple sides when dealing with situations before making a final verdict, i don't consider myself to be hasty when making decisions and so i believe that will also come in handy for Staff.

Nova

SCP-RP Staff
Nov 15, 2023
+support
-detailed application
-friendly
-no active warns
-serious when needed

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

+Support

- Friendly
- Good application
- Well known within the community

Good luck habibi

Prplex

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Dec 20, 2023
+Support
-Professional
-Active
-Mature
-Good application
-No recent warns

Sean Hanson

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Oct 15, 2022
+Support
From what i have seen from Revolutionary. is that he is a great overall Guy. Acts with Maturity and knows the Rules very well and only has 1 Warn. for 4 Months ago. i see Revolutionary as a Good Fit for a Staff Member

SimonL2002

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Oct 12, 2023
Sweden
Major +Support

. Good vtime and very good interactions.
. Very Detailed and good application.
. Very Active
. Mature
. No recent warnings.

Good Luck

Xavier Vangray

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Feb 1, 2024
+Support
+Active
+Detailed app

+Professional looking app
+Long term person(meaning you been here for a while)

+Discord experience( positive neutral because yes it's an element but easy to do and learn but is useful)

Last edited:

Revolutionary

SCP-RP Staff
Aug 25, 2023
+Support
+Active
+Detailed app

+Professional looking app
+Long term person(meaning you been here for a while)

+Discord experience( positive neutral because yes it's an element but easy to do and learn but is useful)
-/+No screenshot of warnings but honest about it (do /warnings to get)
Screenshot 2024-03-28 201231.png

Joshbond

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Dec 31, 2022
@Revolutionary

Thank you for your application to join the SCP staff team.

Please bare with us while we review your application. Once reviewed in full, a SL member will respond with a final verdict.

If you have any questions in the mean time, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
-Support
-femboy

+Support
-kinda competent idk
-app looks chill

Status
Not open for further replies.