Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
Name: Valkon
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:22353377
Previous Rank (convert if required): Senior Gamemaster
Who demoted you?: I resigned!
Date of demotion?: 18th December 2021 (I think, might have been a day earlier)
What is the case against you?: No real case, I left on good terms, I had to resign to focus on my University work, which is now mostly completed.
Is this true?: It is true!
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: I have been demoted from SGM before for using the !sslay * command, this was over a year ago, however. I've also been demoted in RP for toxicity during a pretty rough patch, also over a year ago.
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: Had a few warnings and kicks for AFK, nothing recently however, I think my last warn was for ROE or Combat Jumping, which was way back in November. I have also had a MRDM ban previously.
What is your side of the story?: I left the GM team to focus on my university work, which is something I was very hesitant to do and I delayed countless times due to me loving creating events for this community. Most of that work has now been completed, and everything else is from-home work, meaning I have time to plan out larger scale events once more!
Why should you return / what will you change?:
I like to think I was a good gamemaster previously, I was always thinking of ways to make things more enjoyable for the wider community and to keep people entertained during peacetime.

If reinstated, I'd focus my efforts on improving role-play across the board, creating mini-events that are easy to follow with the simple paste of a dupe, and encouraging more role-play scenarios during peacetime.

I also have higher aspirations, I'd like to stick in this role until the opportunity to take on more responsibility presents itself, this community has given me countless hours of entertainment and allowed me to meet people who I consider friends, I love creating enjoyable events and atmospheres for people and giving back to the community that has given me a lot in return.

I'd also be focusing on more in-depth events with wider story-arcs. The story behind events was the ultimate strong-point behind many of my events, giving them an actual feeling of urgency and immersion (In-lore, Putin is still kidnapped by NATO, that'd be an awesome one to resolve).

My main success was the LTGEN Valkyrie story arc which concluded in December with a mammoth event that has seen the largest use of customised content (courtesy of Boggers) that MRP has seen. I'd love to bring more of those elements back together.

In-lore, there is still a disjointed and dysfunctional Private Army running rampant, leading to potentially more Joint-Ops events against TPA.

There are also many, many more improvements and additions I'd love to make to the event team, which I can help implement alongside the dev team if they'd be so kind to put up with my stream of nonsense.

As for activity: My last appeal was rightfully denied due to activity, I can confirm I have been active for the past 2 weeks now both in-game and out-of-game.

This map that has been very kindly made by Millar presents so many opportunities for fun events filled with character and depth.

Anyway, I don't think I've got much more else to say, I'd love to return to the GM team in any given capacity and I hope you can consider this application (despite it being the 5th one I've made!)

-Valkon

sahns

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Norway
Hi Valk, I will be going with +support today.

You are quite active

I've only had good experiences with you

Your events have always been amazing and I really do hope you get accepted so that we can have some of your event ideas :D (totally not because that means less workload for me :D)

Best of luck!!

Eden Hawkings

MRP Patriot
Donator
Mar 24, 2021
Israel
+Support

When this man was a gamemaster it felt like I couldn't have a normal war on weekends smh man was literally making new events every time and kept it interesting the amount of events he would do was so good that when he left it felt weird how much less events there were

Astolfo

MRP War Veteran
Jun 12, 2021
same as last time, FAT +support
literally the best game master ever in my opinion, has all the skills and it is noticeable that he really likes making events so other people can have more fun

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
HUGE +SUPPORT

+Mature = I have not have had any bad experience
+Helpfull = You were a very helpfull gm back in the day.
+Very Experienced

You are legit the best GM imo. You knew everything on making a good to fantastic event. You are god in making storylines, Great in making dupes for small events/ reg mission's like for example the checkpoint event for RMP i believe. You made a good dupe that made the environment Great for RP and you always want to try something new than always doing the same events over and over again and thats very good for an GM.

Good luck Valk(y)

Sins

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 20, 2021
Netherlands
+Support

Valk was a very good (S)GM in the past and I really think he deserves another chance at it. His events were loved by the whole community and were arguably the best the community had ever seen.

Good luck

Jeff Carson

Dec 1, 2021
+Support
Valk was an amazing GM if not the best, his event's were the best that I have seen and i personally think that he deserves another chance.

Good luck Valk!

Chad Power

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 8, 2021
I could write an essay why this shouldnt be denied. But to be short and to the point:
+ did MASSIVE amount of events with good lore/gameplay
+ very invested

+Support

Nikita Dorashov

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Nov 18, 2021
Latvia
+SUPPORT

A really good gamemaster want him back ASAP.
But in all seriousness he was a really good gm and having him back would make the server better IMO!

Was too lazy to write another +support.

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
+BIG SUPPORT

+Events were beyond fun.

+Very mature
+Rule knowledge is amazing

For the reasons stated above, I am happy to offer you my support.

Beskar

Mar 1, 2021
+Support

-Great events done before.
-Mature and Friendly
-Encouraging RP

Best of luck, Valk

CL4P-TP

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jan 12, 2021
England