For how long have you played on MRP: 1 year as of 5 days

In what country are you located?: Romania
Time zone: GMT+3

UAN name (regiment and rank): JAC 1LT Vamp
NWO name (regiment and rank): PVT Vox
Civilian name: Amadeus XVIth

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
3 in total, 2 for Reg Command and a while ago for NHC, all accepted.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Got warned for pulling a gun in a confusing 1:1 FearRP scenario (was in the wrong, I admit, took the warning on the chin) Otherwise got no others besides 2 AFK kicks .

Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?: Aye, spent most of my time in NATO/UAN as a CO+ and was NHC for a bit at one point. Was RMP/MPK COL for a few months and recently got JAC CO so I believe I got quite a lot of experience for AC.

What makes you the best candidate for Allied Command?:

I got a ton of experience being in a leadership position before, am good at leading others in battle and I got a good head on my shoulders (Except when bullshit happens). I have a tendency for weird strategies that somehow work ,a recent example being action diving on a moving tank to C4 it to bits or doing large flanks and pushes from behind enemy lines to give UAN the advantage. Also got a fair bit of experience with document work and organizing things has become second nature to me due to my job. I'm buddies with all the regiments since I was being pretty fair during my MPK days, so working with all of them was never an issue.

List your in-game ranks on MRP:
JAC 1LT (Current)
MPK COL

INF PVT (Current)
10th MSGT

List your strengths and weaknesses:

Strengths:

+Adaptability: Finding ways out of sticky situations is one of my favorite things as it shows how powerful UAN truly is when we put our mind to it. Getting out of a landlock or managing to prevail despite pitiful odds is what I strive for.

+Brutal Honesty: I don't sugarcoat things, if you annoy me in any way or I think you're speaking nonsense, I will tell you.

+Team Player: I know the strengths and weaknesses of all regs in UAN so I can play to our strengths instead and reinforce where we are weak, as mentioned before I am friendly with everyone so infighting won't be an issue.

+Unpredictability: Got a pretty good handle on map play and know where and how to push to achieve good results, my philosophy has become "If you fail more than 2 times, change it up!" , mindless doing the same thing over and over is what loses wars, being an absolute maniac that can't ever be predicted from the POV of the enemy is what gets you victory.

+Mortar Expert: This one is self explanatory to everyone that's seen what I can do with a mortar, I destroy quite a lot when I get my mitts on one. Current record is 4-5 FOBs destroyed during war.

+Multitasking: Things like communicating, swapping attachments during fire fights, fighting helis and tanks at the same time with AT are quite easy due to how much I juggle during a fight.

Weaknesses:
-Work hours:
due to work hours (8-18/8am to 6 AM for the Americans) I can't get on the server until after 5/6 PM in the evening (my timezone so shave about 2 hours if you're from Britain)

-Intolerance to BS: I can get quite hot headed when I think something is blatantly unfair (example being today in OOC about the glitch that gave NWO a major advantage and lost us the South) and I won't mince my words.

-Sometimes poor attention span: If I'm preoccupied with things I might have to ask multiple times for clarification so I don't make a mistake.

Signed,
The man, the myth, the mortard!
Vamp

Last edited:

Lee Falzone

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
+Support
+Knows what he's doing
+Average Emplacement bino enjoyer
+Good lad
+Played too long on the server

Reactions: Vampuffin

Dan Bambozzini

Jun 10, 2022
+Support
Long lasting player on the server
Great knowledge
Knows rules well
Pretty sure he’s applied for AC and accepted in the past or withdrawn his application.
Would be a great addition to AC

James Overscott

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 10, 2021
+Support
You've performed amazingly ever since you joined JAC. You know what you are doing, and you have lots of experience on the server. Pretty sure you have single-handedly raised the ground ability of the entirety of JAC if I will be honest with you. You also perform great CO work, and you have shown your leadership skills are up to the task.

Also, all these colours hurt my eyes. God bless, mortard.

Nirvan

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 30, 2021
+Support
Very chill guy
Previous NHC Experience
Official Mortard ...

Last edited:

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
+support
+active
+Mature
+Experience

-should train jac ground better (this is a joke btw)

Jimothy Leaderson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 11, 2021

+Support

+Previous war leading experience as a High Command#
+Active
+Friendly
+Mature

Hi Vamp, I'll be giving you a +Support as I've seen you around on NATO/UAN for a long time consistently playing for the last year. You are well known and have good experience. I think you would make a good AC. Best of luck!

Vampuffin

Feb 20, 2022
+Support
Long lasting player on the server
Great knowledge
Knows rules well
Pretty sure he’s applied for AC and accepted in the past or withdrawn his application.
Would be a great addition to AC
Thanks for all the +Supports lads! Also to Dan, I used to be NHC before I resigned due to various reasons, I want to give it another try now that things have changed for the better.

Kamil

Civil Gamers Expert
Oct 17, 2021
Application ACCEPTED

After much discussion with the Allied Command team, we believe that you fit the criteria to take a leadership role in UAN.
Please contact a Senior Allied Command member for your interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.