Varr's Blacklist appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Varr

Apr 16, 2023
i forgot
Your in-game name: Varr
Your SteamID: 76561199122028275
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199122028275
Date of blacklist: N/A
To the best of your knowledge, why were you blacklisted?: No idea, when I asked, I got told to make an appeal.
Please list any times you have used methods to change or hide your IP (incl. game streaming, e.g. GeForce Now): Not in a few years no.
Please list any alt accounts: I have 3 brothers on the same Wi-Fi, 2 that I know own Garry's mod. unsure if they would count as "alts" but might as well say they exist.
Who blacklisted you? (if known): N/A
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I'll have to watch my behavior on the server. I was too careless about what I did on the server, I will need to be a lot more careful if I'm accepted back onto the server.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned/blacklisted? 8 warnings for various reasons, I would list the reasons, ranging from rdm, nlr, failrp.
Why should you be unblacklisted: I believe that I've improved in my maturity since leaving the server. I believe I can play the server without being a complete minge-lord. I hope when I'm unblacklisted I won't ever come close to being re-blacklisted again. Or coming close to a warning. I know I was never the best player in the community but I want to be better.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: strictly watch my behavior in order to not break any rules in the future.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I used to have a fun time on the server, I intended to take a break for a few weeks and come back to play again.

Ellie

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Feb 21, 2021
Appeal Accepted

Hi @Varr

Thanks for taking the time to make a blacklist amnesty.

I will unblacklist you now - please be aware that using VPNs and cloud gaming services puts you at risk of being recognised as a blacklisted player. DM me on Discord if you have issues joining.

Kind Regards
Network Leadership​

Status
Not open for further replies.