Denied VC Miner Idea

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatal_Titan

CC Executive VIP
Donator
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:

It would add VC Miner racks you can buy too make holding and using vcminers easier, ( im making this suggestion with the idea of industrial in mind ).

Pretty much instead of jus throwing them up on a wall have a buyable rack too throw them in, now the connections, buying them, and everything would stay the same only thing is the rack would be a shell you could buy and throw the vc miners into if you wanted too. ( make it so you buy them like normal and when you put them near the rack slot the go right in like the coolers on the miners )

Example.png

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:

Dont Think So

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):

Easier way to take care of all your miners all in one convenient place. Adds new item too the maxnet section of the server and just a cool addition

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:

None i can think of

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:

Good addon too the server too make vcmining easier and more fun and easy to set them up.

Beast

Feb 25, 2023
+Support

Could be useful, though it isn't game changing in any means.

search

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 15, 2021
+neutral kinda useless imo i'd rather set them up as i wish than a fixed way anyways

Ellie

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Feb 21, 2021
Suggestion Denied

Hi @Fatal_Titan

Thank you for taking the time to make a server suggestion.

The content team have decided to deny this suggestion for now. It's a good idea, however, we cannot prioritise this right now with our current capacity. We are discussing changes that will help with this in the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.