Character name(s): Versa HH-3
Civilian name: Mack King
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: YES
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- [MTF O-1 MAJ CI-BOM E-11 CPL A-1 LT Held] [Holding Nu-7 SPC]
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
- I have one mrdm ban due to a bug with the loadout and switching weapons I shot a rocket at 3 people when I meant to pull out a flashbang if you need more details I will tell u but it will never happen again
-

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
-I am the best candidate for O5 Assistant because I will be able to follow O5 orders whilst remaining active. I also believe that I can hand out orders and act as the O5 assistant accordingly. I already have previous experience being a CL4 Personeel and I believe that it would not be so different when playing as the O5 assistant.
What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
- The Assistants are there to assist and follow the members of the O5 Council and step up to keep the set standards when the members are not around. They are there to allow other people to speak to O5 in some regard without an O5 Council member always being around
Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
the year was 1986 Name: M█████ A█████ Codename "Versa" I was an undercover Agent for the Central Intelligence Agency [CIA]
One Night sitting at home watching the game all the sudden I get a phone call from my brother Name: [T██████ A███████ Codename: Lucky saying its time for you to come in
I say okay I'm on my way I take a hot shower put on my suit and I head to work I was greeted at the door by my brother at the Central Intelligence Agency HQ I said

-"Versa" hey what's going on no one is telling me anything

-"lucky" M█████ No one knows because its Level █ clearance we have been chosen to do a very dangerous task

now I don't get scared or anything like that but what he is telling me I do have a stomach feeling it isn't going to be good

we take the Elevator down to a level I have never seen level Director of the CIA William Burns greet us He says

-"Burns" Gentlemen What I am about to tell you will be off the record we have info about a Secret Canadian military base called Site ██ And we sent some highly intelligent
Undercover operators to Check it out for research to get any into but gentlemen we haven't heard from them in 3 days I need you too. go there and see what happened and
continue their objective

we both say yes sir and went to pack up our gear at 0600 we will be flying to Canada to see what happened to see what this place is and what happened to those
Agents we get there and we start scoping out the area we hear an alarm go off we thought we were compromised but we were confused we weren't but it was much worse
A specific cabal that was associated with something loosely known as an 'SCP'. Little did I know at the time, this was a breach of the creature known as SCP-076
I and my brother move in as we walk in lights are flickering and people screaming we turn the corner and there is this man with long hair and fully covered in tattoos
he looks at us and smiles and starts running at us we start shooting at it but it is doing nothing to it like its wearing body armor of some type we start running like hell my brother trips I try to
go back for him but all I see is a sword going into his no I yell NOOOOO YOU BASTARD I start shooting at him someone takes my arm and swings me around and hits me with
the stock of their gun knocking me out I wake up in a green room cuffed to the chair it seems like they are interrogating me i thought to myself I'm not going to make it out
of here whatever this place is. a man walks into the room black suit and says good even I have a proposal for you this strange man seems like he is an important person here

-"Versa" okay ill listen

-"██"I saw you work your way into the base you have very good skills i want to offer you a job

-"Versa" hmm and what is this job you talk about?

-"██" this job is more than an assistant job you will most likely not be in much combat and there will be a time where you will need to protect yourself

I thought to myself I handled myself professionally. These people are interested in the way I conducted myself, even with my time as an operative of the CIA.

-"Versa" okay I'm interested in what this is
so now M██████ A███████ was recruited by the ██ ███████ to become their Non-Combative Assistant. He still now serves as the assistant of the ███████ to this day.

Thank you for Reading
Versa

Pulsewalker

May 24, 2022
Louisiana

- SUPPORT

You are an active individual within the community, that much cannot be debated. However, I have severely high doubts you were be good for this particular position given your current standing with the upper echelon on members that go about their business on site.

Before I get into this, these comments are not meant to berate, harass or encourage any sort of witch hunt. Anyone who has spoken to me knows I am kindhearted, but firm when necessary. Firm is what needs to be here right now, so here it goes.

You are a toxic, power hungry, disloyal individual.

Toxicity​

Your toxicity does not shine through as something immediately negative. While others who are deemed 'toxic' are mostly either flamers, trolls or really loud people who think that spouting insults gain them higher ground in a conversation, you are what I would refer to as 'subtly' toxic. Your words and actions carry a sort of poison with them that leans into the idea of either going too far into a persona of being protected by your 'clique' and feeling that your statements can't be challenged due to it or reverting to a pity party when someone is able to challenge your statements.

I have not only witnessed this in past situations while running in-game investigations, but this also stems from how you've abused your staff power in the past. Barring other situations, my personal experiences with you have been laced with this subtle toxin.

Power Hungry​

Which will lead me into my second point: you are power hungry. This is evident by your near constant efforts to move back into 'Floor 3' territory. I know that you have a history of being a combatant, which is why you've made your way into nearly every military-based cell the site has to offer. I think this is healthy for you. However, I've heard a lot of reports about how you've spoken to other people when you are in a state of higher ranking in comparison to them. Whether it is truthful or not, you will tend to throw yourself entirely into the interaction and act as if they are a lower lifeform.

I do not know if this is simply part of your real personality or a character you play for the sake of being able to belittle others, but it is nearly the most unattractive feature of either side of your personal coin. In our conversations, until I personally knocked you down a peg by explaining something was not within your jurisdiction, you surely spoke as if you knew all, that you were the head honcho. Unfortunately, that is often not the case, and even when it is, you abuse it to a point that is damn near reportable in my eyes.

Disloyal​

This is going to come from a somewhat personal place, but at the same time, it is also why I see this application as a ingenuine gesture. You often came to me about issues regarding 'choosing' between O-1 and A-1 because some individuals within them did not particularly enjoy your company. Rather than powering through or improving upon yourself, you chose to go to the 'other side' in order to get the rush of acceptance that I believe you have grown addicted to.

Now that you have officially been ousted from both ISD units, you have been flip-flopping between making applications for Ethics and Overseers. You've been doing since before my LOA two months ago and you are still doing it, just with an in-game name change. This indicates to me that you have not chosen to change, you're just seeing which 'team' is going to budge and let you back into this 'higher echelon' of individuals on the server.

All this aside? I believe that the answers within the application are very weak and only show surface-level knowledge and / or desire to take up the position in the first place. All of the 'power' and none of the responsibility, with power being in quotations because Assistants are truly not even all that important unless under direct orders from their superiors, which only comes in so often.

Kiwiz, I think you're a young man capable of change. I genuinely think that, otherwise I would not say these things. I would simply not care, say - SUPPORT and call it a day. I want you to look at yourself, think about this application and then consider 'Am I doing this to experience more things, build myself up as an individual and gain a reputation in this site?'

Consider that and consider trying to start from the bottom in another department, work your way through the ranks and gain some clerical CL4 experience. Once you do that, try to apply for one sector of this establishment. Once you're sorted through all this, I think you'll be well on your way to reputation recovery.

Or hell, you could've changed way for the better and I may be none the wiser. But I have said my piece. Have a great day, Kiwiz.

Versa

May 29, 2022

- SUPPORT

You are an active individual within the community, that much cannot be debated. However, I have severely high doubts you were be good for this particular position given your current standing with the upper echelon on members that go about their business on site.

Before I get into this, these comments are not meant to berate, harass or encourage any sort of witch hunt. Anyone who has spoken to me knows I am kindhearted, but firm when necessary. Firm is what needs to be here right now, so here it goes.

You are a toxic, power hungry, disloyal individual.

Toxicity​

Your toxicity does not shine through as something immediately negative. While others who are deemed 'toxic' are mostly either flamers, trolls or really loud people who think that spouting insults gain them higher ground in a conversation, you are what I would refer to as 'subtly' toxic. Your words and actions carry a sort of poison with them that leans into the idea of either going too far into a persona of being protected by your 'clique' and feeling that your statements can't be challenged due to it or reverting to a pity party when someone is able to challenge your statements.

I have not only witnessed this in past situations while running in-game investigations, but this also stems from how you've abused your staff power in the past. Barring other situations, my personal experiences with you have been laced with this subtle toxin.

Power Hungry​

Which will lead me into my second point: you are power hungry. This is evident by your near constant efforts to move back into 'Floor 3' territory. I know that you have a history of being a combatant, which is why you've made your way into nearly every military-based cell the site has to offer. I think this is healthy for you. However, I've heard a lot of reports about how you've spoken to other people when you are in a state of higher ranking in comparison to them. Whether it is truthful or not, you will tend to throw yourself entirely into the interaction and act as if they are a lower lifeform.

I do not know if this is simply part of your real personality or a character you play for the sake of being able to belittle others, but it is nearly the most unattractive feature of either side of your personal coin. In our conversations, until I personally knocked you down a peg by explaining something was not within your jurisdiction, you surely spoke as if you knew all, that you were the head honcho. Unfortunately, that is often not the case, and even when it is, you abuse it to a point that is damn near reportable in my eyes.

Disloyal​

This is going to come from a somewhat personal place, but at the same time, it is also why I see this application as a ingenuine gesture. You often came to me about issues regarding 'choosing' between O-1 and A-1 because some individuals within them did not particularly enjoy your company. Rather than powering through or improving upon yourself, you chose to go to the 'other side' in order to get the rush of acceptance that I believe you have grown addicted to.

Now that you have officially been ousted from both ISD units, you have been flip-flopping between making applications for Ethics and Overseers. You've been doing since before my LOA two months ago and you are still doing it, just with an in-game name change. This indicates to me that you have not chosen to change, you're just seeing which 'team' is going to budge and let you back into this 'higher echelon' of individuals on the server.

All this aside? I believe that the answers within the application are very weak and only show surface-level knowledge and / or desire to take up the position in the first place. All of the 'power' and none of the responsibility, with power being in quotations because Assistants are truly not even all that important unless under direct orders from their superiors, which only comes in so often.

Kiwiz, I think you're a young man capable of change. I genuinely think that, otherwise I would not say these things. I would simply not care, say - SUPPORT and call it a day. I want you to look at yourself, think about this application and then consider 'Am I doing this to experience more things, build myself up as an individual and gain a reputation in this site?'

Consider that and consider trying to start from the bottom in another department, work your way through the ranks and gain some clerical CL4 experience. Once you do that, try to apply for one sector of this establishment. Once you're sorted through all this, I think you'll be well on your way to reputation recovery.

Or hell, you could've changed way for the better and I may be none the wiser. But I have said my piece. Have a great day, Kiwiz.
thank you for your honesty i hope you have a great day i will rethink this but every time i try to go for something else "someone" tries to get me kicked out of it trust me I've been trying to rebuild my way up it just people keep pushing me back down when i am starting to get up

Lemon

Apr 13, 2022
logo.png

From the Office of the ██████████████
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for ████████ Assistant. Unfortunately, the ███████ has not deemed you fit to hold the position. You hold significant experience, but the ███████ has concerns about aspects of your conduct. Additionally, we believe we have a sufficient number of Assistants as of now.​

Status
Not open for further replies.