Versa's Permban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Versa

May 29, 2022
Your in-game name: Versa i believe

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:610520594

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199181306916/

Date of ban: 2/15/23

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Banned By Cloak

Who banned you: Cloak

Ban length?: Permaban

What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): Both

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: I've spent the time from when i was banned changing my personality and making me a better person, in general, I know the terrible mistakes I've made in the past and the horrible reputation I've made for myself I'm a strict person now and I've had help on the way to my goal and passion for continuing to the server and making my reputation better and telling everyone I've hurt and lost my trust in the past I'm so sorry for the pain and rudeness & disrespect I've done I going to be doing things different so you don't have this ever happen again

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? MRDM & Ban Evading that is all I remember to my knowledge

Why should you be unbanned: I've been playing on this server for 1 1/2 years and I love what Civil Network has made for itself I love the community and the updates they have done for scprp I want to be unbanned because I don't want to have people remembering for the horrible things I've done I've lost my trust from people and this community but I know if I was given a chance to prove to everyone and earn my trust back for this community because I owe it to everyone I've hurt in the past

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I've been playing on this server for 1 1/2 years and I love what Civil Network has made for itself I love the community and the updates they have done for scprp I want to be unblacklisted because I don't want to have people remembering for the horrible things I've done I've lost my trust from people and this community but I know if I was given a chance to prove to everyone and earn my trust back for this community because I owe it to everyone I've hurt in the past

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: i want to rejoin this server cause I don't want people to remember me for the things I've done i want to rejoin this server to push positivity and spread love and friendship i don't want people to think of me as a bad guy who has done a terrible thing in my past I've had time to get myself together i had goals on the server that i wanted to achieve and i still do

It has been 1 year & 8 days since I was last on this server i want to come back and prove that I have matured and am a respectful and responsible person
I want to be able to be given another chance on civil to show that i have grown up and become more mature

[ the Ban Evading part I was already denied to doing this here is the proof ]

https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/usa-versa-permaban-appeal.17937/

but I was told I could make one at the start of 2024 then you guys said that i needed to wait 4 more weeks then reapply and this is the 3rd app i have made i am not going to give up i will prove to everyone that i lost my trust that i am a better & mature person and all i want to do is enjoy the server and make fun memories

Ellie

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Feb 21, 2021
Appeal Denied

Hi @Versa,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

The Network Leadership team has opted to uphold your ban. We believe you may not align well with our community, particularly in light of your actions - additionally, your appeal appears rushed and repetitive.

You may re-appeal in 8 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.