What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

No
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1686513509281.png
First one so long ago cant even remember
Second one dont know it just says banned
Third one was where a d-class hit me i killed him than he NLR and it was confusing it was late and the mod was tired and just gave us both RDM wanrs to be (even)
Fourth a recent one i accidently sat on a keypad and like when I got up I glitched into the courtyard on surface by accident.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
Yes SR MOD in Garnet Gaming and other DarkRP servers Which were popular servers that peaked like 2020 and are now averaging only 70 players
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
I play FiveM servers and other just random SCP servers
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
Can be on about 5 on staff about 2-3
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I want to become a moderator to enforce the rules more alongside getting to play as moderator to further engage in the server apart from in roleplay to also able to play the game out of roleplay to make sure roleplay is being played right and nobody is breaching the rules of the servers TOS and making it better for people to not complain about a sit taking too long or any problems with mods to bring up sits taken count and just overall help the moderation team.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I think I can help with getting more sits taken expanding the moderator team and just having differently timed moderators like I could hop on in the morning and see 3 mods on my sit takes like 10 minutes and it's just admins AFK and I know there not roleplaying. I think I am special over other applicants and why I should be accepted over the other applications is would have to be dedication and hours I am I guess a better lunar moderator if that's the word I'm looking for to be able to play early and get sits done when others aren't I have free time In the server where I can just spend time getting sits in and just doing better overall and just being the ideal good moderator.

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi Viberant,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.