NY?
Name: VIBERANT
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:561572570
Previous Rank (convert if required): MOD
Who demoted you?: canoon
Date of demotion?: unsure but told blacklist ends on the 12th of next month
What server were you demoted from?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

What is the case against you?:
So basically i was staff nothing was going weird i began not being able to play gmod as much so i told my mentor derek white that i think i want to resign as i feel i will not be to as much help during this time period and was thinking about moving to GM since i wanted SR mod to be on event team but yk gm is that without sits so i basically told him that and i guess the communications didnt get to canoon or he just blacklisted me before anything was said but i was discharged he told me in dms and i told him yeah thats fine i was already asking to be discharged honorably of course (without blacklist) but then i was discharged and didnt know i was blacklisted just thought after demotion or resign you just wait 3 months to apply again because of course you cant just resign and go back immediately so thats all i thought of it until i go to my GM interview and figure out this is the only thing stopping me

Is this true?: yes
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: nope
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: yes this is what i normally put
1694397435812.png
What is your side of the story?:
Basically what i already wrote i thought i resigned but apparently that didnt get through fast enough to canoon and i was discharged did not realise it was a blacklist to making me not be able to be a GM
Why should you return / what will you change?:

change nothing except maybe getting in contact with the people themselves instead of my mentor.

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hello!

Thanks for taking the time to make a Staff Blacklist appeal.

I have chosen to accept your staff blacklist appeal at this time, however if another incident like this occurs again where you up and disappear, you will face a 6 month one next time.

Regards,

Canoon

Status
Not open for further replies.