Viktor Staff aplication [UK]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viktor Vasilievich

Jun 27, 2022
unknow

Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Vincel

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 5days 15 hours 16 minutes

In what country are you located?: Bulgaria

Time zone: Greenwich+3

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Viktor Vasilievich, Nu-7 SPC,

Chaos name (include your rank): Vasilii Kostovich rank N/A

Civilian name: N/A

Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/5543454667896543/

Do you have a mic?: Yes.​

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:​

-Yes it is.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:​

- I got one warning and its for base camping. It happend becouse there was multiple commands and others disappeared and i was left alone after couple of minutes there was shots and i tought we raided them but it was multiple miss shots.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:​

-Yes i have in other servers. I could say in multiple servers i have been staff memeber for a long time and they were proud i was in there staff list.
I have a lot of experience as a staff memeber, once there was a time when my friend ask me to be admin in his server becouse he could not run it properly. I help him whit everything i could from bans and warnings to better community, rules, aplications, and other staff that could get his server run properly. It was one of the best experience i could play and help whit but as everything it comes to and end. I have helped people whit there problems when i was staff even not in this game but in others, like: Team Fourtress 2, Counter Strike source. I wished i could be in Minecraft servers staff memebr but there was full of chaotic people and multiple hackers, like every five minutes they ban a person who hacked and for a day there was usuallly 30 players banned for life

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:​

-Yes i have on Milatary, DarkRP, WW2 seriouse RP,

How many hours can you be on everyday?:​

- Up from 3 hours to 6 hours every day.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:​

- I started playing in the server before 3 or 4 mounths. I was really glad to be in such a good community and see players not se violant and more frendly. When you ask someone for help they immediately help you whit the problem. So i inspired myslef to help people too whit htere problems and try my best even to achive something in this community, to be rememebered, and respected but the respect comes whit great dutys and rule wich i will follow and not disobey them. I will help eveyone even the problems to be small or big i will be there for the community.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

- I think i would be able to help becouse i have more experience from the others becouse of my experience in other RP servers. I really enjoy helping people and i am inspierd to do help everyone. I will make sure i give everyone the fun that they deserve in the server. i will be ensuring that no rdm, failrp toxicity, harassment are broken. i will make sure of that and the one who broke the etc. rules and server rule be punnished for his /her actions.

PS: i might have bad english sorry if i make any mistakes while typing all of this

Brian

Apr 18, 2022
-/+ Neutral

- No interactions but I have seen you a few times

Man of Culture

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 27, 2022
Neutral

Past Experience
Minimal Interactions
Grammatical Errors

Hi Viktor

I have not had any interactions with you personally, however you are on the right track by joining an MTF regiment.

Sterbxn

Jun 21, 2022
+Support
+ Decently active
+ Not many interactions, but those i've had have been positive
+ Clearly put effort into the app

+/- Not many interactions

appo

Donator
Jun 20, 2022
-Neutral

+ Effort & Detail in Application
+ Past Experience
+ Active Member

- No Interactions

Haven't had any interactions with you to make a proper verdict.

GL ?

Last edited:

Freddiec06

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 13, 2022
- Neutral

- Minimal interactions with you myself.

+ Past experience.

I am unable to form a full verdict due to the minimal interactions I have had with you.

Viktor Vasilievich

Jun 27, 2022
unknow
-Neutral

+ Effort & Detail in Application
+ Past Experience
+ Active Member

- No Interactions

Haven't had any interactions with you to make a proper verdict.

GL ?
well i am kinda busy as MTF but in the morning when i am active we can talk all you want unless there is duty

Winkie

Donator
Mar 27, 2022

Application Denied

Hi @Viktor Vasilievich

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Your application is decent, it is hard to determine your dedications. Please expand on these in the future. You need to be more in-touch with the community as well, this is vital as reputable members are more entrusted.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks

Resources Lead
Winkie​

Status
Not open for further replies.