NWO name: SWB Sergeant Lowland

Civilian name: Billy Davey

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:557606087

Discord ID: fin.h

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this the first application you made? Yes

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1691441338310.png

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: I have staffed in DarkRP for 2 months.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: I have roleplayed in multiple serious roleplay servers.

How many hours can you be on everyday?: I can be on approximately for 4-5 hours a day, depending on my schedule.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

I would like to become a Moderator for Civil Networks MilitaryRP for multiple reasons. Beginning this list, I would like to bring up Growth and Development Opportunities. As a Staff Member, I would be able to flourish within the position, and learn from my piers on a daily basis. It would allow my knowledge of the server to expand, while also in the process of strengthening my professionalism and maturity. This position attracts me for this reason, as self-development is a key-point I am focusing on at the moment, to better myself for personal benefits and for others around me. This Staff Team also interests me because of the colleagues I will be alongside. Something I look for when I am searching for positions is a set of colleagues that will benefit me, for example I will be learning from these colleagues, and I see respect, professionalism and overall friendly-attitudes from the Staff Team. While these two reasons are strong reasons to motivate me to become a Staff Member, I would say that the Long-Term Commitment outstands them both. I am looking for something I can commit to for the Long-Term, and I believe this Staff Team is the perfect commitment for me at this moment in time. Overall, I look at the Staff Team and I see an opportunity that is worth taking, and has highlighted benefits for me.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

As a member of the Staff Team, I believe I can contribute multiple things. First off, I would be able to put in consistently high-standard sit-taking, treating everyone respect and leaving personal bias out of the sitroom. This contribution would be made over a high amount of hours, and in a large quantity, so that everyone who needs assistance can get it. In addition to this, I would be on the 'Admin on Duty' job within game to represent the Staff Team, and take priority over sit taking on the server. While this contribution is required of me as a Staff Member, I am looking to go above on beyond, and find duties that Server Leadership or my colleagues need me to do, to take away stress from them. Wether this be things like finishing documentation for others or assisting with a high-maintenance task, I am open to helping out. As a Staff Member, Staff of the Week would be a goal that I would like to achieve, as this is able to give a good representation of how I am performing as a Staff, and hopefully speed up progression within the long-term: as something I am looking to do is progress within the Staff Team, and join one of the sub-teams required of you before becoming a Head Moderator.

I believe I am special over the other candidates because of my leadership and professionalism. Though I can't fully comment on my own leadership, I can say that on other servers and in real-life situations I have had to take leadership over certain scenarios. This has allowed me to develop strong leadership skills, which can easily be crossed over into this RP Server. I am experienced in what not to do as a leader, and steps I should take to be seen as the dominant person. Finally, I think my professionalism is also something that can be noted when looking at me over other applicants. Though younger then most of the piers around me, I believe I have a professional and mature attitude to pretty much all scenarios, and I am prepared to develop it further, and use this professionalism while staffing on the server.

Attachments

• 1691441112884.png
    1691441112884.png
    9.6 KB · Views: 6
Last edited by a moderator:

Oplatek Fella

Mar 20, 2023
+Support
+Active
+Great Application
+Amazing V-War Time

-Low interactions

Howdy Lowland, I personally don't think I've interacted with you too much, but putting that aside your application looks amazing! You've got good V-War time and I see you on pretty frequently, I wish you luck on your application!

Dan Bambozzini

Jun 10, 2022
Hello there @Lowland

I have edited your application as it directly violated rule 6 of staff application rules. Do not reference any servers outside of Civil Networks as this could result in your application being denied. Please refrain from making this mistake again. Good luck on your staff application!

Vinnie Cassius

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 25, 2022
England
Hello there @Lowland

I have edited your application as it directly violated rule 6 of staff application rules. Do not reference any servers outside of Civil Networks as this could result in your application being denied. Please refrain from making this mistake again. Good luck on your staff application!
Many apologies on my part, thank you for adjusting this for me. Have a great day!

Rosco

Civil Gamers Expert
Jun 9, 2021
Buzau, Romania
+Support

+Good Application & Playtime
+Had some interactions with you during sits and normal gameplay and you seem like a friendly guy
+Good rule knowledge

ionboy64

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Group Moderator
Jun 3, 2022
+support

- Can’t be worse than Kaz

Last edited:

Jacub

Developer
Developer
Programming Team
Jan 21, 2022
+Support
  • SAS
  • There is no possible way they can be worse than Kaz

Bumble

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Jan 21, 2021
ur closet
thatsthefinger.com
+ Support

+ Active IG/TS3
+ Friendly
+ Good interactions
+ Decent VTime

Hello Vinnie, I have had some good interactions with you and am happy to leave my support. I wish you the best of luck!

Alex

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 30, 2021
England
Application Accepted

Hi

Vinnie Cassius​

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.