For how long have you played on CN SCP: On and off activity for over a year
In what country are you located?: England
Time zone: BST
Character name(s): Vinnie Cassius
Civilian name: Vincent Cassius
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):1712856046030.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

Held IA Ambasador
Held Medical Consultant
Held MTF E-11 SGT
Held MTF O-1 CPL
Holding SCP-096

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1712856118982.png
All over a year old

What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:

I think I am suitable for this role as I have the experience in roleplay to provide an enjoyable experience for others to roleplay with. For example, I have built experience from my whitelisted positions on the server, where two of them have been clearance 4, enabling me to maximize my roleplay potential. As such, I can reimburse this into the role of SCP-22415 and thrive within the position.

What is the usual behavior of SCP-22415?:

SCP-22415 often carries out morally good actions, for example protecting those who are vulnerable, aiding mobile task forces - in the case of non-combatives being out of harm, and then assisting those who have proven themself to be morally just. Else, he roams around interacting with others in search of those who are morally just.

When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?

Due to the researchers being non-combative, SCP-22415 would assist the researchers, guiding them to the closest safe place from both combative parties - this is the most morally correct action as it is an act of peacekeeping rather than conflict.

You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?

No, if SCP-22415 were to repel SCP-076, he would bump into the researcher, subsequently causing the death of said researcher. As such, it is better to keep SCP-076 on his course to protect the researcher.

You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?

According to the server rules, SCP-22415 can not assist any D-Class, and as such I would ignore the D-Class and not provide him medical attention.

Nosey | Curious

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Jul 20, 2021
Hello, can you list your XP levels, the attachment does not appear to be working so we cannot tell your levels

Nosey | Curious

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Jul 20, 2021
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello Vinnie!
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive your whitelist!

Kind Regards,

Nosey​

Status
Not open for further replies.