Virus addon suggestion + climb swep change

Crimson1

Aug 30, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
virus mod playermodel, tools,

will remove the stupid roll animation when you land while using climb swep

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
no

no

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
fun job people can mess around with, this mod used to exist before the shutdown last time. Alot of people played it and enjoyed the job.

postive about climb swep, you don't need to go into third person anymore and can actually use climb swep while first person without being annoyed by the first person roll animation.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
virus mod could be unbalanced due to the small playerbase this would only be negative if you used the zombie virus on people. Needs specific rules for the job to be playable and fair.

none negative for climb swep

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
I was told that I should suggest this and see the community feedback if people would like it or not.

link to the virus mod: https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/zero-s-genlab-disease-script

note: pls remove first person roll animation plsplspls

Lion

Developer
Developer
Programming Team
+support for the climb swep, assuming the third person animation is kept and no fall damage is also kept.

Neutral for the virus addon, every server I've seen it on ends up removing it due to abuse and general dislike among most of the playerbase. If this was added for a temporary event or something it would be pretty cool imo. There's probably a reason no large server uses this addon anymore, even when so many added it when it originally released.