VirusOfCheese2's ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

VirusOfCheese2

Oct 14, 2022
Your in-game name: Alex Cooper
Your SteamID: 76561199239158774
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199239158774
Date of ban: 14.10.2022
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): MRDM
Who banned you: [REDACTED] Rushi
Ban length?: 2 Weeks
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Not kill people randomly again.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?: No.
Why should you be unbanned: I saw many other Class-D's randomly kill each other for fun, and I personally did not see them get punished for doing it. I did it myself, and got banned. I'm not saying that the staff member did a wrong thing by banning me, I'm just saying that I did not know. It has been a long time since I played on any gmod rp server, about a year or two actually, and I also started to play SCP-RP the same day that I got banned.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I read the rules thoroughly after the ban, and the staff member also told me a few stuff. I won't break any rules again, specially RDM.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
The server is fun to play in, and I really liked it. That's all I can say.

Last edited:

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Hello @VirusOfCheese2, thank you for making a ban appeal.

You've pretty muched explained why i banned you (MRDM'ed 6 D-Class because you saw others doing it, which is obviously not allowed and if you people doing it make an @ call in-game).
I will leave for the other staff member to conclude this ban appeal.

Hope this clears things out,
Have a nice day

Kw1ll

Apr 16, 2022

Appeal Reduced

Hello @VirusOfCheese2

After looking at your appeal, and the response from Rushi, I have come to a decision.

Due to you being apologetic, and showing remorse about it and misunderstanding, I will be reducing your ban to 1w (unbanned 21/10/2022).

This is by no means excepting you from what you have done, but is however a chance for you to reform your behaviors. If you are caught doing it again, it will be taken a lot more seriously.

Have a good day.​

Status
Not open for further replies.