Status
Not open for further replies.

Vitto

Feb 7, 2022
Your in-game name: NS Vitto
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:51704206
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/ByVenomZzz
Date of ban: 07/09/2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): MRDM / LTAP - BenC
Who banned you: Ellie
Ban length?: 2 weeks
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/darkrp-rules.16419/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will wait a bit before leaving so i don't get banned for LTAP and i'll be more careful when shooting at people raiding my base.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? No
Why should you be unbanned: Because the 'MRDM' was me protecting my base, i saw a group of people lockpicking the entrance to my base so i started shooting at them ( I only started shooting once they opened my door after lockpicking it and i also had a text screen that said : 'KOS if lockpicking/raiding the base.' I'd also like to admit that i might have crossfired some people on accident ). And the LTAP was a misunderstanding, i did leave the server after the 'MRDM' happened but from my perspective it was just me leaving the server to switch to another game to play with friends. I had been playing the entire day and i was a bit bored, you can confirm this if you check the playtime npc.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I've read the rules many times so i'm confident i wont break any other rule.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I used to play on cc a lot back in the day and really enjoyed the community, the relaunched server reminds me of those days.

DarkXFast

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Dec 28, 2020
Appeal Accepted

Hi Vitto,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I checked the logs and the CSI and it seems like you were defending your base but in the process you failed to kill the thief and got 3 people crossfired which is an unacceptable amount. I'm willing to convert this to a Class C RDM punishment instead so please contact me on discord or TS3.​

Status
Not open for further replies.