Status
Not open for further replies.

Teegun Syndicate Apollo

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 4, 2022
Czech Republic
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:579378161
Discord name: Vladimir Vlad Russo
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 6d 07h 13m (VTime)
In what country are you located?:Czech Republic
Time zone: 1+
Character name(s): F: Vladimir [Spy] Russo Ci: Vlad Vladimir Russo
Civilian name: Vladimir Russo
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?:
-Yes , But I am usually using chat due to mic cutting off / Echo
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
E-11 Lcpl Nu-7 Spc Ci-Alpha
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-warn for metagaming (I didnt even known what metagaming is .)
-warn for Job Abuse (I thing I didnt taked the thing as roleplay, so i switched to the chaos insurgency)
-Ban Ltarp (I had to help mom with shopping)
(Last warning over 2months)

Why are you applying for Security Captain?
- I am (Re)Applying for the Security Captain because I gained more experience. I thing I can make D-block clean place from toxic and unethical players. I Am pretty sure I can organize D-block cause I am playing most of my time as sergeant. I also leaded a lot of sweeps.
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
- My quick thinking and reactions during riots and sweeps. I am also active in general as gensec. I am good leader and that must be every captain. I am also ethical unlike others, when D-boys are downed I am taking them to medbay rather than shooting them.
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
-making from mess at d block clean place
-helping Chief of Security
-making sure cadets, officers, sergeants doing their jobs
-hosting tryouts for Riot control license and Heave weapons license
-he is giving orders to cadets, officers, sergeants
-has almost the last word about d-block (The last word have Chief of Security)

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
-In year █████ Sergeant Vladimir Vlad Russo was a captain in prison █████ . He did a great job as captain. 1 day because of corruption of warden he was fired for no reason. He was furious but he did nothing cause if he would do something, he would end up like 1 of the prisons. He then left and decided go to home. He was searching for new job, but he couldn't find. He then checked email and was surprised he seen email that was from him? He opened it and found message: This is secret message that will be automatical deleted after closing this mesage. Hello Vlad, I have job offer for you, you need get to this location █████ at 3-Am █-Date. After Vlad read it he closed the mesage, for his surprise the mail deleted. He was suspicious about it, tho he decide to come. When he came he seen a figure in black suit. Next to this figure were 2 armed military soldiers with hammer at their arm. The man sayed: So, u are Vladimir Russo. Right? V:Yes? And who are you?. ?: I am Agent named: █████. V: Huh? Agent? A: Yes. Well Im gonna offer u job, where u will guard a prisons. V: Like in my old job ? A: Yes, but I need u to sign this document and come with me. Vlad nod and signed the document, He then entered a car. They traveled in car a long time. After that they stoped and agent sayed him: Sorry bud, bud I NEED you to take this bag on your head. He then took the bag. After that they drag him into some building. He could here they were riding elevator times, he after that heard vending machine and some peoples speaking. He then heard the Agent: Dont worry, u are almost at ur destination. He then heard again a doors opening with some beeping, and then he heard knocking and agent saying: Chief, he is here. Open the doors. Then he heard normal doors with again mentioned beeping. He then was again draged but now, his bag was tooked of. He looked around him he was in some kind of office. And in front of him was man that had some dark blue armore,black mask and black beret with silver star. He sayed
: So, it is my plesure to seing u ,Vlad. V: Ok? CoS: So im here to offer u job, u will be guarding place name D-Block, but it have a catch. V: Uhh What catch? CoS: I will explain.....
AFTER █ YEARS
Sergeant Vlad had his usual dutie as sergeant. But that ended when he was called in clearence 3 comms by CoS.
He commed as soon as possible to captain and asked: What is going on ? CoS: Well u see, u are sergeant for a while, i decided promote to captain. V: Realy? CoS: Yes, but u need to make THIS aplication.........

Last edited:

Gian Carlo

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 16, 2022
+Support

+Leadership
+Active
+Experience
+Respect

- Rarely/doesn't use mic

I wouldn't have an issue seeing @Vladimir Vlad Russo become Captain of the SD as he's deemed himself capable of owning that role & can meet up the standards of a good Captain.

Last edited:

Cybek

May 8, 2022
+/- [Neutral Support/Support Leaning]
+Lots of good work lately under D block working with me when I'm on my CPT.
+Assists in organizing D block and keeping security tight with good execution of orders.
-Mic is nearly required on CPT due to how intense the role can be and needs clear communication. This could heavily effect RRT tryouts among the others as the previously stated reason.

-Job Abuse warning

Teegun Syndicate Apollo

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 4, 2022
Czech Republic
+/- [Neutral Support/Support Leaning]
+Lots of good work lately under D block working with me when I'm on my CPT.
+Assists in organizing D block and keeping security tight with good execution of orders.
-Mic is nearly required on CPT due to how intense the role can be and needs clear communication. This could heavily effect RRT tryouts among the others as the previously stated reason.

-Job Abuse warning
Respond
I agree with that, tho I thing I did something with the mic so now it is better.
To the job abuse, it was like I changed to a chaos insurgency during roleplay ( I was new and I didnt know the rules) *I thing u though I like arrested someone for no reason, tho I would never do that.

Cybek

May 8, 2022

Application Denied:
After careful consideration and observation from many
The Team has denied your application. While we appreciate the application and time into it. We, at this time we do not believe you can be accepted into this position.

You may attempt again in 2 weeks. We wish you the best

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.