Status
Not open for further replies.

Teegun Syndicate Apollo

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 4, 2022
Czech Republic
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:579378161
Discord name: Vladimir Vlad Russo
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 5d 16h 55m (Vtime)
In what country are you located?: Czech Republic
Time zone: gmt 1+
Character name(s): Vladimir [Re-0] Russo
Civilian name: Vladimir Russo
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK

Do you have a mic?:
-Yes, but I am usualy using chat.
0,List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-Nu-7 Spc E-11 Lcpl Ci-Alpha
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-warn for metagaming (I didnt even known what mettagaming is .)
-warn for Job Abuse (I thing I didnt taked the thing as roleplay.)
-Ban Ltarp (I had to help mom with shopping)
(Last warning over 2months)

Why are you applying for Security Captain?
-I am applying for Captain cause I thing I could make the D-block better place and help with the unethical/toxic players. I am also good at organizing D-block as sergeant and helping the new players.
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
-I thing my justice and activity makes me the most suitable Security Captain. I can help with the new players that are not experienced. I also thing I can quickly thing about some decision during Riots and Sweeps.
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
-Security Captain job is to make D-block organize and Give orders to the Cadets, Officers, Sergeants. He is almost the highest rank in General security. He can host tryouts for Riot Respond Team, and give Heavy Weapons License. He is also chooses frequence for each day.
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
-Russo was warden for 5 years of prison named █████. He was considered as the 1 of the best staff at the prison. In past he was captain for 7 years. He got promoted after the old warden died during one of the riot. After that he did only good, that gained attention one of the field agents. The agent report Vlad to chief of Security. Chief of Security looked at Russo´s file and he was surprised. After that agent secretly put a letter on his Vlad´s warden desk. When Vlad read the document and decide to meat with the man that gave him the letter. Once he was at the place he seen a figure in cloak, He asked : Who are you? And how did u get into my office? . A replied : U will know that soon, I have for u deal. R : What Deal ? A: Its a new job, where u will have guard prisoners. R: Ok, I am accepting the offer. A: Ok, I need your signature. Russo procced and signed the document, The agent smiled and Vlad felt a pain on his head before he passed out. He woke up at unknown place for him, He heard shortly after beeping sound and door opening. Then a man in some kind of blue/black suit and blue beret with silver stare. The man stood in front of him and he said : Welcome to the foundation . R: How do u mean found- CoS stopped him and he said : I will explain to u, just come with me.....

Last edited:

Jamal Dingle

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Event Team
May 14, 2022
+Support
-See him on very often
-Seems like a good Sergeant from my experiences with him
-He'd fit the job
-Decent Application

Igorski

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 27, 2022
MEGA +SUPPORT
+Is a great GENSEC and has commanded a lot of successful sweeps.
+I have tons of trust in him.
+Very active and good at delegating duties.
+Perfect example of a GENSEC Officer

Foxatron

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Apr 16, 2022

Application accepted
please refer to myself for an interview.
Well done!

Foxatron

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Apr 16, 2022

Application accepted
please refer to myself for an interview.

Well done!
Sergeant Vladimir.
Thankyou for taking the time to have an interview with myself , due to how the interview went I sadly have to decline your request to join our senior security team.
I hope to hear from you one day in the future after you have gained more experience ; you may re-apply in 1 week's time.

• Sad
Reactions: MazuzaM
Status
Not open for further replies.