Vladislav

Game Master
Game Master
Donator
Aug 5, 2021
Youre mothers bedroom
Your in-game name: Vladisalv
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:464734532
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198889734792/
Date of ban: 27/10/2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): abuse of power
Who banned you: Connor
Ban length?: 3 days
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I doubt that I will have powers to abuse it from now on, but i will make sure not to abuse any form of power I have.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? : yes, but it has been well over year since my last warning
Why should you be unbanned: I am genuinely sorry for this mistake. I usually try not to fall out of line and when I hit that no clip button I hadn't thought that this could alter the rp scenario. I understand the zero tolerance rule on any form of abuse of power but as i've said it wasn't a thought out action and im sorry.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will make sure that things I don't think out properly end up causing problems with rp and server.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I enjoy playing on this server, I understand that I woun't be a GM most likely but I think that woun't stop me from from enjoying this server and contributing to it, especially now when server is suffering with lower numbers than usual.

Last edited:

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @Vladislav ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Misuse of your permissions is not acceptable and i do believe the ban to be fair for the actions given and i do not find your justification for this to be reasonable that you did not take into consideration that abuse of noclip could impact a roleplay scenario.

Your ban will remain.

Kind Regards,
Yeke​

Status
Not open for further replies.