Discord name: wryyy_
For how long have you played on MRP: since may/june 2021
In what country are you located?: Georgia
Time zone: GMT+4 (BST+3)
NATO name (regiment and rank): SAS SGT Vladislav II
NWO name (regiment and rank): SWB COL Vladislav
Civilian name: Vladislavius
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: My first app
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
quite a few. Last two infractions logged on /warnings is a warning on SEP 2022 and a ban on OCT 2023
-
Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:
yes, this is my 3rd time being a reg cmd and 4th time holding a position of CO+
-
What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:
I have good understanding of SC responsibilities and roles. I have decent leadership skills, I can communicate with people pretty well, I am pretty confident when it comes to regimental issues ( as of finding an issue with regimental quality and fixing it) , I am also pretty active . Time I've spent as a high ranking member of NWO (or ussr ) is pretty high so I have no issues with that.
-
List your in-game ranks on MRP:
ABT LTCOL
1ST AL CPT
JAF MAJ
SWB COL (current)

List your strengths and weaknesses:
sometimes immature/short tempered
have not been a HC member yet so it could be a challenge

experience at regimental leading
decent war leader
friendly
(I think)
active
quick learner

Please give some lore about your HC character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Vladislav originally was a regular citizen before the war had started, he was a regular teenager working as a part timer in some convenience store. As soon as war between NATO and USSR started he was drafted into the army against his will, only choice he had at that time was which regiment he wanted to choose which was ABT. After some time though USSR's unstoppable war machine grew to his liking and then he decided to join officers training program. After spending 6 months in gruesome training he was appointed the rank of junior lieutenant of airborne forces. As time went by USSR started collapsing and new major party, NWO, started replacing USSR's internal organs until USSR got completely overthrown. During these times mr.vlad was not sitting still. He was selling information to the NWO party about USSR's weak points on the frontline which allowed NWO to criticize the laughable approach of USSR to this war. Because of this upon NWO taking control Vlad was granted some rewards, including but not limited to promotions, medals and etc.
What are the responsibilities of HC in RP?:

In RP HC are tasked with few things. Namely leading wars, conduct of players, ensuring that players are contributing to the NWO cause, creating some RP and making sure every member of NWO is informed about the task that they have to do whether its telling pvt's how to join a reg or anything else. They also overlook the health of regiment's making sure the activity and performance is high.

What are the responsibilities of HC out of RP?:

Out of RP SC must make sure that regiments are in a stable condition and has competent leadership. They are making sure that CO+ are mature and are aware of how they must behave. it's also important for HC to make sure relationship between regiments is healthy, conflict between regiments hurt not only performance of these 2 regs but NWO as a whole. Other than that SC sometimes get some documental work done.

TailSkipper

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Nov 12, 2021
+support
-love this guy is always funny to be around
-good app
-good lore

• Love
Reactions: Vladislav

Henrik

Aug 13, 2023
Norway
+ Support

Would be a great addition to the SC team, really don't understand why you haven't applied yet as I think you would be perfect as SC.

• Love
Reactions: Vladislav

NotTuga

Mar 19, 2023
UK
www.tiktok.com

+Support

This Man basically is the Reg Gen on SWB sorts everything out himself
Very Grumpy so once you see him laughing and having fun it bring a tear of joy to your face
Active++
Great Leader
Great Pilot

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
+Support

Vladislav has been a crucial part of ABT (I am not calling it SWB). Throughout my time he never bombed friendlies either, which is really astonishing.

Toni

May 23, 2022
+Support
+Georgian

-We won't see him fly into trees as often

shaun11103

MRP War Veteran
Mar 13, 2022
e69847ff43021e0a1dc725b9eac6a768.png

Dear @Vladislav ,

We would like to express our gratitude for your interest in the position.

We are pleased to inform you that our team has reviewed your application, and we are in agreement that you are eligible to move to the next stage. We appreciate the time and effort you put into your application, and we are excited to learn more about your qualifications and experience. To proceed with the next stage contact a Sector Commander+ to schedule your interview.

Approved

Once again, we would like to thank you for your interest in the position.​

Status
Not open for further replies.