In what country are you located?
- USA
Time zone
- CST (GMT-6)
Character name(s)
- Von crunch
Civilian name
- Pine Perrance
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA)
- SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
1701677140891.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- E-11 PVT, Nu-7 SPC, CI-B, SCP-096, IA Ambassador, IA Director, Site Advisor

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- None

What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
- I find that RP as an SCP or any job can be very entertaining when done with an RP mindset, and I have an RP mindset. When playing heavy RP roles, I tend to have the most fun on the server, i.e., indulging in serious RP research, patrolling the facility as IA arresting the CoC/Codex breakers, or occasionally guarding D-block. I can and have provided good RP to those who engage in it, and with the new SCP, the RP scenarios will be fascinating to participate in.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:
- The usual behavior of SCP-22415 is to help the inhabitants of the foundation in a morally sound manner along with a calm and friendly demeanor.

When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
- In this scenario, I would help the researcher to safety as SCP-22415 and any free roam scp are prohibited from aiding in combat situations.

You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
- I wouldn't repel SCP-076 as it could increase the chance of the researcher being noticed by him, resulting in a fatal injury or death.

You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
- Since the D-class is actively escaping, I wouldn't help him since helping may cause more harm than good, not just for the D-class but for everyone else In the vicinity

Shida Kayn

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Aug 21, 2022
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Greetings,
Thank you for taking the time to make an application.
Congratulations on your new whitelist.

Feel free to ask an Admin+ In-game for your new whitelist once the new SCP get released.
Have a wonderful day/night.

Kind regards,
Meliodas 'Wrath'

MTF Alpha-1 CPT Meilodas Wrath

Status
Not open for further replies.