VPoint Refund

Lyric Alien

Jun 20, 2022
Hello,
I bought 4000 VPoints on the 23rd. I put 2000 into an upgrade from Keter -> Thaumiel.
Due to user error, 2000 points went back into Keter, effectively wasting those 2000 which I was gonna save up for XK Upgrade later down the line.
I post here asking for 2000 credits back, I do not want the money back, just the VPoints I'd lost.
This was on US SCPRP.
Thank you.
Attached: Proof of purchase.

Attachments

• image_2022-06-27_000722072.png
    image_2022-06-27_000722072.png
    63.8 KB · Views: 47

Daanvy

CG Super VIP
Donator
Feb 20, 2021
Netherlands
Hello,

Could you please explain in some more detail to me what went wrong, since you would usually receive Thaumiel if you have Keter and buy Keter again.

Thanks

Lyric Alien

Jun 20, 2022
Hello,

Could you please explain in some more detail to me what went wrong, since you would usually receive Thaumiel if you have Keter and buy Keter again.

Thanks
Sure thing.

So, I had Keter VIP, and I was getting a lot of things about the whole upgrade system. I was told at first that if I bought any upgrade, it'd level to what's measured (I.E If I'm keter and buy Thaumiel I get XK). I chalked the money difference to that "discount" I was hearing about. However, then I was told you had to buy your level again to upgrade it. So, I did. Upon buying I got the whole "Keter -> Thaumiel" upgrade, which was cool. As mentioned before, I had gotten 4000 credits (which cost me like $51 dollars total). Absent mindedly, I by my own error purchased Keter again, like a complete imbecile. Immediately, I went to read on the donation page about the terms of the donation. I attempted to contact a senior admin on discord (SA Ferrit), but I was unable to get a response. I went in-game to find an answer and I was referred to talking to the server owner, and then I was told to make a post about it here.

Nothing was ever mentioned about what reasons exactly could or could not warrant a refund. I am aware that, yes, this was not a glitch. This was literally just me blanking out and doing a dumb thing. I love the server, and I've already sunk 60 GBP ($73 USD) and paying for the remaining 2000 if I get the refund will almost get me at $100 spent on this server alone(at least $97 not including taxes).

Please let me know of any problems. Whether or not I get 2000 credits at all, I thank you for your response.