W-Key's SC Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

W-Key

Civil Gamers Expert
Nov 27, 2021
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:517459539
Discord name: W-Key#1420

For how long have you played on MRP: Since Nov 27, 2021 Although I did take a big break from Mrp in 2022/2023

In what country are you located?: Turkey
Time zone: GMT+3

NATO name (regiment and rank): ISAF LCPL 'Lee'

NWO name (regiment and rank): IVG MAJ W-Keyy

Civilian name: W-Key

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: First one

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: image_2024-02-01_004023319.png

Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?: Yes, I've been a reg cmd once and held CO+ positions 3 times

What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:
I'm active and have had experience with high ranks also have a good understanding of SC responsibilities. I have ok leadership skills and experience. I also think that I'm able to have people bring issues up to me.

List your in-game ranks on MRP:

-IVG MAJ
-SAS LTCOL
-SHA MAJ
-ISAF LCPL

List your strengths and weaknesses:
Strengths:
-Quick learner
-Active
-Friendly
-Ok war leading ability

Weaknesses:
-Never had a HC position
-Can get annoyed if people don't listen to things told to them like 5 times

Please give some lore about your HC character and what storylines they would be involved in:

In the year 2040, a young person named W-Keyy (Crazy Name) was in an infected world with political corruption, economic instability, and environmental disasters. In the middle of all this. A mysterious organization known as the New World Order promised a utopian future with their control. W-Key got involved with the organization, seeking a purpose he joined the NWO Army. The organization showed itself as a force for change and global government that would bring stability, order and comfort to the world. Intrigued by the promise W-Keyy worked harder and harder going under heavy training, eventually becoming a loyal member of the NWO. As part of the NWO, W-Key was assigned to operations that extended from maintaining order in unstable regions to fighting NATO on the frontlines. The NWO's propaganda painted a picture of a perfect world where poverty, crime and inequality were gone. W-Key inspired by the belief that their actions were making a better future for the world, continues to carry NWO's directives with extreme determination

What are the responsibilities of HC in RP?:

-Leading wars
-Giving orders and in time
-Using warfunds thriftily
-Making sure regiments are maintained and don't die
-Making sure people build good fobs

What are the responsibilities of HC out of RP?:

-Representing NWO/SC
-Answer questions about documents or other things
-Making sure regiments have healthy leadership
-Mending any conflicts between regiments

Solaz

Dec 25, 2022
China #1

+Massive Support

+Very active
+leads well
+good leader
+IVG monkey man
But yh he would make a really Good SC and wouldnt waste warfunds, Accept this man NOW!

ShockDragon

Oct 29, 2023
+ Support
- Really Active
- Good Leadsership in IVG
- Very Profesional all times
- Overall this man needs to be SC

Negatives
- Dont Leave IVG bro

Jamesbond607100

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Oct 18, 2023
+Support
Active
easy to talk to/ friendly

Ok leader haven't seen lead much but I don't play NWO much.

Henrik

Aug 13, 2023
Norway
Neutral

Hello W-Key, I believe that you could be a good SC member, but I would love to see you lead some wars and show what you are capable of, because right now you haven't really shown that. And I believe that IVG still needs you until you guys get some more CO's. When you are next ingame, please ask SC to lead some wars, get the experience and I think you would do amazing.

TailSkipper

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Nov 12, 2021
+support
-best sas MAJ
-good attitude like to joke around
-good leader

shaun11103

MRP War Veteran
Mar 13, 2022
Dear W-Key

We want to express our gratitude for your interest in the position.

We are pleased to inform you that our team has reviewed your application and agrees that you are almost eligible to move to the next stage; However, we would like to see more wars led as well as IVG becoming a bit more stable. This does not mean we are denying your application but simply pushing it back. We appreciate the time and effort you put into your application, and we are excited to learn more about your qualifications and experience.

You will not have to reapply, and we will contact you personally within one week. Take this time to reflect upon your current performance and improve yourself to ensure you are ready for Supreme Council.

On Hold

Once again, we would like to thank you for your interest in the position.

• Love
Reactions: Markous Fenix
Status
Not open for further replies.