W-Key's SC Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

W-Key

Civil Gamers Expert
Nov 27, 2021
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:517459539
Discord name: wkey7

For how long have you played on MRP: Since Nov 27, 2021 Although I did take a big break from Mrp in 2022/2023

In what country are you located?: Turkey
Time zone: GMT+3

NATO name (regiment and rank): ISAF LCPL 'Lee'

NWO name (regiment and rank): IVG MAJ W-Keyy

Civilian name: W-Key

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/w-keys-sc-application.22140/

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
image_2024-02-01_004023319.png

Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?: Yes, I've been a reg cmd once and held CO+ positions 3 times

What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:
I'm active and have had experience with high ranks also have a good understanding of SC responsibilities. I have ok leadership skills and experience. I also think that I'm able to have people bring issues up to me.

List your in-game ranks on MRP:

-IVG MAJ
-SAS LTCOL
-SHA MAJ
-ISAF LCPL

List your strengths and weaknesses:
Strengths:
-Quick learner
-Active
-Friendly
-Ok war leading ability

Weaknesses:
-Never had a HC position
-Can get annoyed if people don't listen to things told to them like 5 times

Please give some lore about your HC character and what storylines they would be involved in:

In the year 2040, a young person named W-Keyy (Crazy Name) was in an infected world with political corruption, economic instability, and environmental disasters. In the middle of all this. A mysterious organization known as the New World Order promised a utopian future with their control. W-Key got involved with the organization, seeking a purpose he joined the NWO Army. The organization showed itself as a force for change and global government that would bring stability, order and comfort to the world. Intrigued by the promise W-Keyy worked harder and harder going under heavy training, eventually becoming a loyal member of the NWO. As part of the NWO, W-Key was assigned to operations that extended from maintaining order in unstable regions to fighting NATO on the frontlines. The NWO's propaganda painted a picture of a perfect world where poverty, crime and inequality were gone. W-Key inspired by the belief that their actions were making a better future for the world, continues to carry NWO's directives with extreme determination

What are the responsibilities of HC in RP?:

-Leading wars
-Giving orders and in time
-Using warfunds thriftily
-Making sure regiments are maintained and don't die
-Making sure people build good fobs

What are the responsibilities of HC out of RP?:

-Representing NWO/SC
-Answer questions about documents or other things
-Making sure regiments have healthy leadership
-Mending any conflicts between regiments

ZlatozarBG

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 10, 2021

+Support

• Extremely active.
  • Good application.
  • Great guy, very reasonable, mature.
  • Experienced leader, well seasoned leadership.
  • Has great chemistry with LGEN Solaz which would enhance SC's teamwork and performance.
  • Knows and understands the importance of his current and potential future responsibilities, and is ready to adapt.
Overall, there is no doubt about the fact that W-Key is fit to become an SC. Nevertheless, there is one problem causing uncertainty and that is the fact that he's a seemingly irreplaceable asset to the IVG CO team. Though I assure you, as one of IVG's COs, the Iron Vanguard will pull through no matter what, and although W-Key is such a big part of the regiment at the moment, he would be much more useful to IVG and NWO as a whole if he were in SC. Too many wars have we (NWO) lost due to incompetent or missing leadership and I believe it is time for change.

As a whole IVG's performance and stability shall not worry you. We boost a solid daily activity, we have active COs and NCOs, more of which are in the making. All in all we (IVG) are one of the most if not the most stable and flourishing regiment in NWO at this point in time.

Kind regards,
IVG CPT V. Vasilev

Reactions: TailSkipper

drako dormus

Game Master
Game Master
Oct 1, 2021
-support

known felon with 5 felonies and 3 misdemeanors. wait 30days for further thing :D

Last edited:

Toni

May 23, 2022
+Support
nice lad, however, same negative reason as I left on john's app
-ivg needs more CO's!

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
People encourages him to apply, so he did.

+Support good fella

Bobby1

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 8, 2021
+plus+support
Good leader
Need more competent sc
Ivg good place tbf
Yeh yeh cmon

Jamal Dingle

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Event Team
May 14, 2022
+ Support

-
Great at leading wars
- Active
- Plenty of CO+ experience
- Would help SC alot

shaun11103

MRP War Veteran
Mar 13, 2022
e69847ff43021e0a1dc725b9eac6a768.png

Dear @W-Key ,

We would like to express our gratitude for your interest in the position.

We are pleased to inform you that our team has reviewed your application, and we are in agreement that you are eligible to move to the next stage. We appreciate the time and effort you put into your application, and we are excited to learn more about your qualifications and experience. To proceed with the next stage contact Toomas and/or Henrik to schedule your interview.

Approved

Once again, we would like to thank you for your interest in the position.​

Status
Not open for further replies.