Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Mug_Lover/

Date of ban: 01/19/24

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): crash attempt

Who banned you: Lemmeskill

Ban length?: permanant

What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): scp-rp usa

Copy of in game rules:

SCP-RP Rules

What will you do to stop this from happening again: i will not make the same mistake of stacking items in a corner, i was unaware this would affect the server

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?: i have no warns or bans prior this this

Why should you be unbanned: during the quest for class-d of crafting items, i was stacking the syringes in a corner because the other class-d thought it was funny. I was unaware that this would affect the server in any way and I sincerely apologize, i would never try to intentionally crash this server.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: i will no longer drop multiple items in an area

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I enjoy playing on the server, im on almost every night, and it has a great community.

Part 2 edit:
I was denied my last appeal and told to re apply if I truly cared about the community. Due to some issues in my personal life the server wasn't my priority, but now that everything is settled i would truly like to return to this community, as I really enjoyed it and truly had no malicious intent. I hope that while reading this you will take it into consideration. Have a great day.

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Appeal Accepted

Hi @Waltuh

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I have chosen to Accept your ban Appeal, you have been out of the Community for two months now & I am willing to give another chance to you, I will note however that if you're found to be Crashing or Attempting to Crash the server once more, this treatment will not be given in any further instances.

Sincerely,
Senior Administrator Pyro​

Status
Not open for further replies.