Denied War changes

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Bones

Apr 18, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Add some sort of vote system for the wars.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
To my knowledge, no.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
For example if NWO or NATO is close to a base raid they might want to vote for conquest.
Gives the players an option for wars and well a choise.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Maybe it will cause some bias towards the team that has the higher player count, to counter that maybe use the same system as the cap rate?

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
It gives the players some choise for the wars instead of having wars that the majority of players doesn't want maybe decreasing the amount of players leaving due to it becoming a "boring" war.

Note: I think if it ex. has been constant conquest maybe remove it from the choice pool ect.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

MLGMagicHoodini

Aug 23, 2023
Portugal
www.youtube.com
-support

I think it's a good idea don't get me wrong, but knowing the playerbase, 99% it's gone Conquest, even if no one is close to baseraid, people complain about KC, CTF, S&D, but honestly, only one I disagree is S&D, it's the only one that works fine, and doesn't break (unless player break them), CTF doesn't break really, but just boring and annoying runnig from 1 side to another, Flash war is just a shit annoying mode but yeah

Alex Bones

Apr 18, 2022
-support

I think it's a good idea don't get me wrong, but knowing the playerbase, 99% it's gone Conquest, even if no one is close to baseraid, people complain about KC, CTF, S&D, but honestly, only one I disagree is S&D, it's the only one that works fine, and doesn't break (unless player break them), CTF doesn't break really, but just boring and annoying runnig from 1 side to another, Flash war is just a shit annoying mode but yeah
Note: I think if it ex. has been constant conquest maybe remove it from the choice pool ect.
^^

Dr Drew

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Group Moderator
Jan 29, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi @Alex Bones ,
Your suggestion has been denied.
SA can change the war type if they feel its needed a system like that would just have the whole server getting at each other.
Thank you for taking the time to make a suggestion​

Status
Not open for further replies.