Partially Accepted War score of tanks and k17 2 missiles

Content that has been partially accepted
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpha rest

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 24, 2021
What does this suggestion change is to add
[Add a second missile to the puma and remove the second missile from the bradley also

add more warscore if a tank is destroyed than a car for example]

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
[Not to my knowledge]

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
[Positive that destroying tanks is more rewarding for your team no negitives i can think off

for the other suggestion positive more balanced ifvs ifv combat]

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
[The quality of the players experience on the server would improve for armored regiments]

Upvote 0

LeviCN

Mar 15, 2023
Neutral +/-
I would +Support this but the difference between the survivability between a car and a tank is not very large at all meaning that the war score difference would have to be the same, making it pointless to be implemented at the moment

MLGMagicHoodini

Aug 23, 2023
Portugal
www.youtube.com
-support
Mainly cause, removing the Missiles from Bradley, would make it just a Boxer M2 with explosive bullets, and worse driving, it's one of the things that Infantry gets, that's really good, to deal with infantry, ground, and air units,

But I do think that NWO lacks the 3 ATGM we get in NATO, we get the Bradley, Puma, and Marder iirc, while NWO only gets the BTR90 I think

Mashallah

Civil Gamers Expert
Nov 26, 2021
-support

As magic mentioned nato has acces to Bradley, Puma, and Marder were now only has their k17 but i fell like ur trying to change smt thats Alr balanced
Since k17 Alr is easily destroyed and what u suggest would be a unfair advantage to nato given u would still have 2 atgm units

Ig u wanted to go through whit This nato should be reduce to 2 atgms so its equivelent to nwo

Dr Drew

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Group Moderator
Jan 29, 2022
Suggestion Partially Accepted

Hi @Alpha rest ,
Your suggestion has been denied.
The Bradley only have 1 ATGM.
We will ask for tanks to be given their own war score