Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-This is my first mod application

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-
No

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
-
Yes. I have ran my own community before, though nothing like the scale of CivilGamers. I ran a small serious HL2RP server with a consistent playerbase of only around 10 players.

On top of this I have worked my way up from moderator to SA in multiple communities. This ranges from darkRP, HL2RP and WW3RP.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
-
Around 2000 of my hours in Gmod are in serious RP. Mostly text-based serious HL2RP.

I have experience in semi-serious roleplay too, this would be gamemodes such as DarkRP.

Around 500 of my hours were in a WW3RP server which was very serious and text based.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
-
Due to my job, I may be on one day for 4 hours and not be able to hop on at all another. Due to this I believe I will be able to pull off an average of 1-2 hours a day, though as this is an average, not everyday.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
-
I already spend a large sum of my free time on this server. I sit and brainstorm with high ranking members of regiments and NHC to better the server.

With a staff rank I believe I will be able to moderate the server in a way that will make a better experience for all. Crack down on poor behaviour and heighten roleplay in general.

My activity and attitude make me a prime candidate for staff.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

Some may think this as a negative, though personally I believe it will be a good addition to the server; I am very strict when it comes to rules and punishments. Though I am rarely in sits, I see very laid back moderating of rules. If someone is acting like a minge then I will be very firm with punishments.

However, if a simple misunderstanding occurs, I will be very tolerant, mistakes do happen of course.

I am someone who wants to see the server at 60+ pop everyday and I believe it can happen, as a staff member I will have that extra level to help change and mould the server in whichever way will help.

As a staff member, I know I will have a lot to learn when it comes to the moderation of Civil Gamers, though I am happy to learn and change for the better of the community.

Last edited:

Dr Drew

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Group Moderator
Jan 29, 2022
+Support

+App looks good
+No warnings

Good luck Mike

Alexandria

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 17, 2021
United Kingdom
+Support
+ Very Very Friendly
+ Well Known in NATO
+ Makes logical decisions & accepts faults

- Very unsure of your rule knowledge

Hello Mike!
I have given you a
Plus Support as I believe given our Positive interactions in NATO you would make a good fit, however I am VERY unsure of your rule knowledge, whenever we next talk I'd love to be able to remove that -

Alexandria

Alex

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 30, 2021
England
+Support

+Active
+Friendly
+Mature
+Decent Human

Redrrx

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 4, 2021
Algeria
+/- Neural.
-Rules knowledge is not bad.
-Change your app as it was asking for a previous MOD app not NHC.
-Activity is good.

Oplatek Fella

Mar 20, 2023
+ Support

+ Great interactions
+ Very active
+ Mature

I've had extremely good interactions with Mike on both sides, and I wish you luck on your application!

Alex

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 30, 2021
England
Application Accepted

Hi Mike Down,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.