Accepted Warfund hacking suggestion

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoxton

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:

With the new update, warfunds are so much easier to get with the new regimental missions and hacking them isn't even much of a challenge anymore because of hacking upgrades, warfunds are simply worth less now than they used to be, making hacking warfunds not have much of an impact (or requiring much skill) so I'm suggesting adding back the 5mil hack

OLD:

1m - strong
5m - impenetrable

CURRENT:

1m - strong
3m - impenetrable

NEW (or, what's being suggested) :

1m - strong
3m - impenetrable
5m - near impossible

Strong - lvl 4
impenetrable - lvl 5
near impossible - lvl 6

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
-More of a reason to get good at a server feature
-Hacking become a challenge once again (my dog can steal 3m with a hacking upgrade)

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
-Imbalance with one faction stealing too much warfunds comparing to the other but with UAN getting back on its feet and actually stealing warfunds (and warfunds being easier to get) I think its a good time to make this suggestion

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
Because it will actually require skill to make a noticeable dent in the enemy faction's wallet (just like it did before the newst update)

EDIT:

1m - strong
2.5m - impenetrable
6m - near impossible

this would be an even better alternative and like previously mentioned it would take skill to make a dent in warfunds like it did before

Last edited:
Upvote 1
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.

Kamil

Civil Gamers Expert
Oct 17, 2021
+/-support

Yes this is definitely UAN copium sounding but stealing 4 B2s (I think they got reduced to 1.5m but I might be silly so just allow it) in one moment, especially when numbers are lower and not a lot of people can sort such a situation is quite a big deal. I don't think that something specified for 2 regiments out of 10 should make such a massive impact on the whole server.

I do agree with possibly bringing in the 5 mill hack back in order to compromise but personally I would just go with 4 mill

Astolfo

MRP War Veteran
Jun 12, 2021
Suggestion Accepted

Hi @Hoxton , Your suggestion has been accepted.

We will be adding a 5 million warfund hack. This is going to be a hack that will only be possible to do if you have a hacking upgrade, and will be a level 6 with an upgrade.​

Status
Not open for further replies.