Warn length

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
All warnings remain on your profile forever, but they have a "activity' to them, and certain warnings are no considered in sits after a certain amount of time.

As said above, I'd suggest looking at the punishment guidelines, located in the staff handbook.

Captain Obvious

Administrator
Administrator
DarkRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Mar 5, 2022
United Kingdom
All warnings remain on your profile forever, but they have a "activity' to them, and certain warnings are no considered in sits after a certain amount of time.

As said above, I'd suggest looking at the punishment guidelines, located in the staff handbook.

Solution

Crimson

Dec 29, 2022

Looking through the punishment guidelines now, ty <3 (this thread can be closed)

Billy__1

Dec 12, 2021
Hey @Crimson

So warns really depends what warning you got but sometimes they last a month sometimes they last for 6 months but like i said really depends what you got if it was something minor they you should be fine after a month but if something big just don't try and get in trouble a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.