Status
Not open for further replies.

Playdoughzombie

Nov 17, 2022
Arizona
gayballs.gov
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:47359745
Discord name: Playdoughzombie
For how long have you played on CN SCP: Almost a year, since around November 2022
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: MST
Character name(s):
Foundation: Alastor "Watergate" Richter
Chaos Insurgency: J████ "Watergate" K████

Civilian name: Nemaki Richter
What server are you applying for?: SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What is your SCP level and total level?:
1699584959255.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

Foundation: Held Consultant, Help E-11 LCPL, Holding 096, Holding Sr. Agent, Holding IA Agent
Chaos: Holding CI-C Delcom

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Yes, although I'm not sure what they're for as I'm blanking on it but I believe I have a couple for RDM, FearRP, and FailRP.
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
I believe I would be suited for SCP-22415 because I am an experienced and long time player of CN and I feel like it would be fun and exciting to try out a new SCP on the site. I also believe I would be able to follow all the rules of the SCP in mind as I am well versed in the roleplay aspects and portions of the server. I am also well versed in the recently added lore as I read it about 23 times since this morning when it was announced. I also have been on this server for quite a while so I know the rules of the server quite well and I believe I would be able to follow all of them while playing this new SCP.
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:
The usual behavior of SCP-22415 is usually helping around site in general areas with tasks that may need to be done for site staff.
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
I would assist the researchers in getting to safety as they are non combatives and are therefore helpless in the sight of the Chaos Insurgency a group of Terrorists who would kill them without a second thought.
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
I should attempt to distract 076 so that the Researcher can get to safety as he is currently unnoticed by the swordsman and attempting to help the researcher would alert 076 to his location.
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
I should not attempt to assist the D-Class in any way as they are a hostile group on site and only mean harm to the foundations non combatives, if possible I believe I should attempt to restrain the D-Class in order to preserve the life of foundation personnel.

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @Playdoughzombie
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new Whitelist!
Please Contact an Admin+ when SCP-22415 is released to receive it!

Kind Regards, @Pyro

Status
Not open for further replies.