Denied weapon attachment update

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bug

May 22, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:

this suggestion is where new weapon attachments are added in SCPRP and MRP

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:

I don't think so because this suggestion has not been talked about recently

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):

weapon customizability, better combat gameplay

Possible Negatives of the suggestion: balancing

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:

it should be accepted because it can improve combat gameplay and new weapon attachments can impact gameplay

Emilia Foddg

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Jul 15, 2023
Suggestion is Funny

Your suggestion has found to be hilarious by the Council of Funny. I love it. +Support

Although if this does end up being accepted, I would think this to be an extremely low-priority project; You would not see this for a long time. Or maybe even drip-fed over time, but without any real specific or general ideas of what to add regarding what attributes related to each attachment, I doubt you're going to get very far in just saying "add stuff to this." Try coming up with some examples of new attachments, specifics on how they change what weapons they're equipped on and why they would be necessary for the server - Why spending development time on that would be a good idea.

Karol 'Negotiator' W.

Blacklisted Player
Jan 29, 2023
I don't wanna be mean and all but:
- Are you making a suggestion for both MRP and SCP?
- The suggestion is very short and hard to read, just badly made
- You Didn't show anything that you would like to be added by the content team, I assume you have some examples of what could be added?

Also a side note, as a person who played both servers I'd say there is enough variety of scopes and different attachments, I don't really see need of adding more.

socalphunk

Jan 10, 2023
I don't wanna be mean and all but:
- Are you making a suggestion for both MRP and SCP?
- The suggestion is very short and hard to read, just badly made
- You Didn't show anything that you would like to be added by the content team, I assume you have some examples of what could be added?

Also a side note, as a person who played both servers I'd say there is enough variety of scopes and different attachments, I don't really see need of adding more.
you just don’t speak buganese like us

Painter

Jun 18, 2023
[REDACTED]
-support

SCP RP not Call of Duty World War 2 (the second one) where you can put a extended mag on your M1 Grande

Emilia Foddg

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Jul 15, 2023
-support

SCP RP not Call of Duty World War 2 (the second one) where you can put a extended mag on your M1 Grande
i mean, we could go the MGSV route and do stuff like put suppressors on grenades. that'd be funny

Jack "Fubar" Daniel

Feb 10, 2023
+support bug i would love to see it but maybe make a better suggestion post, its very short and you didnt even talk about what you want for the update

Pupper

Jun 6, 2023
+/- I suggested this months ago but it got denied because they beleived the guns were already balanced enough, not a very specific suggestion idk

Gregory McCain

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Dec 29, 2021
Harelbeke, Belgium
Suggestion Denied

Hi @bug,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the following reasons.

Your suggestion is too vague to be discussed by the content team. You may suggest this again, but please provide addons or general ideas for implementation.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Reactions: Emilia Foddg

Emilia Foddg

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Jul 15, 2023
They did provide these, they're just in a reply.
i mean yeah, they gave examples which i somehow missed before, but imo what i said after that in my post is still applicable - how they could change the guns (like stat-wise, if applicable), why they're necessary for the server

i also don't see NV scopes ever being accepted as the NV system as it currently is, is an armoury item which itself is CL3+ and therefore a somewhat restricted gameplay feature (except when people let other people into the armoury area to grab them), but if the availability of night vision goes up, then it makes having lights off more meaningless and is effectively a nerf to SCPs/GOIs

anyway, that's one example of something that was mentioned which purpose was immediately apparent, but i otherwise agree with CT on this one.

also CT you forgot to lock the thread lmao. unless you're trying to triage something? idk. honestly though, easy mistake to make, you guys do a lot

Last edited:
Reactions: Zen
Status
Not open for further replies.