Discord name: LoggyDogDog#2508
For how long have you played on MRP: A bit over 6 months
In what country are you located?: Norway
Time zone: GMT+1
UAN name (regiment and rank): JAC COL Welding Olsen
NWO name (regiment and rank): PVT Nikolai Svarka
Civilian name: Herr Welding
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: This is my first application.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Yes, I've received one warning for FailRP when I first joined the server as I broke FearRP. I was new to the server, and I've since then, of course, learnt the rules.

Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:
I hold the rank of Colonel within Joint Armoured Corps, which is the only high rank I've had on MRP. I joined when it was still called 17thAR, and progressed through the ranks to the rank I am at today.

What makes you the best candidate for Allied Command?:
Unlike the current Allied Command, I don't have a life!
On a more serious note, I have a lot of freetime and I am able to play quite often. I have leading experience from leading both JAC and leading UAN as a whole, which I have done numerous times when there have been nobody else to do so. All in all, I think AC would benefit from another member, and I think I would be able to handle the responsibility AC has.

List your in-game ranks on MRP:
JAC COL

List your strengths and weaknesses:

Understanding & Feedback:

Yelling won't get you anymore. Well, sometimes it will, but most of the time, constructive criticism is the way to go. When someone fucks up bad, I try to instead explain to them what they did wrong and how they can prevent something like it happening again. Also, this is, after all, a video game.

Activity:
As I mentioned above, I tend to be quite active, being able to play almost every day (I don't play every hour of every day as that is just a recipe for burnout).

Honest:
If you're shit, I'm most likely going to tell you you are. Maybe I'll sugar coat it a bit, "You are underperforming", but probably not. Honesty is an important trait.

Document work:
In JAC I've taken on the role as document manager. While I'm unsure if AC has a need for anyone with this quality, I figured I'd mention that I am the one in charge of all the documents within JAC, including the roster. I keep it up to date and have automated parts of it (I won't take credit for automating everything, but I've automated certain parts of it and I understand the code implemented).

High risk, high reward:
Gonna leave this as a "neutral" aspect, however there have been many times, especially within JAC, where I've put a lot of the line in order to get a large reward. In JAC this mainly regarded vehicles. "We lost most of our tanks this war due to CAS? We're taking out an Arti and we're taking out the last tank we got. Fuck it." Most of the times it goes well (I usually take my precautions when it comes to risky situations), sometimes it doesn't (and for the record, that example did happen and we kicked ass in that Challenger).

Uncertainty:
When it comes to certain situations there may be times where I am unsure how to proceed. In these situations I would most likely ask someone more experienced than me how to handle the situation and to get a second opinion. Eventually, I am confident this aspect will vanish.

Experience:
I'm not the best at the game. There are many who have been in this community much, much longer than I have. My strategies are hopefully up to AC standards, however there may be times where there was a better option available that I didn't take due to lack of knowledge.

JAC COLONEL:
Lastly, I want to mention that I am, as I said above, the JAC Colonel. Currently there is no other regimental command in JAC other than me, however JAC has very promising SCOs that will eventually be able to take over the role that I currently hold. I've spoken to the current AC and I have been told that I can step in as the COL for JAC until JAC gets any new regimental command. I don't plan on abandoning the regiment, so if I were to be accepted I would be staying as the temporary Colonel until a proper replacement is found.

Thank you,
Welding Olsen

Jimothy Leaderson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 11, 2021

+Support

You are active and have done quite well with JAC, but I want to see you step up and take the lead more especially with wars as I think you could use more experience in that area.

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
Support
Hey welding I think you would be great for AC. The stuff I have heard you do in 17th/JAC has been really good like I would say you are of the better col's they have had in a while and has done stuff to make the reg better and ik it has been hard with some people in your regiment but you have done a fantastic job within JAC from what ive heard and seen. The people you have setup to maybe be future RC are decent and if you are reg gen of jac I think you could def still help them in a good way. It would sad to see you go as col of JAC but I think if you become reg gen will not be that much diffrent at the start before you get new rc so it will be in good hands

Valkon

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
+Support

You've shown excellent initiative and leadership qualities for the whole of UAN. I'd love for you to be part of the team and actually lead wars as an AC as opposed to a COL.

Yobi

Jul 5, 2022
+Support

Every interaction I had with you was friendly and you have very great leadership and are active for the position. Good luck :)

Dan Bambozzini

Jun 10, 2022
+Support

I've seen him as a great leader since I became a BGEN and worked with him in JAC, he's always dedicated and organized and willing to help.

Kamil

Civil Gamers Expert
Oct 17, 2021

Application Accepted

Hello Welding, thank you for taking the time to make your AC application.

After some discussion with the AC team, we have come to the conclusion that you have what it takes to join high command.
Please contact an LTGEN+ to take the following steps in your application process.

General of the Army Kamil​

Status
Not open for further replies.