Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): loggydogdog
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1 week, 3 days
In what country are you located?: Norway
Time zone: CEST
UAN name (regiment and rank): JAC LTCOL Welding Olsen
NWO name (regiment and rank): PVT Nikolay Svarka
Civilian name: Jan Teigen
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:244227488
Do you have a mic?: Yes. Quality is decent.

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
This is my first ever application.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Yes, I received one warning for FearRP while I was relatively new to the server. I have not gotten any warnings or bans since.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
Yes, I have been an administrator on another GMOD server. I'm unsure what the equivalent would be on Civil Networks as they use a different rank system.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
No, MRP has been my first experience with serious roleplay. I mainly played on DarkRP servers before.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
It usually depends, but I think I can be on an hour or two every day at least. There are some days I will not be on due to real life things such as school, but most of the time I can afford to get on a couple hours a day.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I wish to become a moderator for MRP in order to help the community. I think most of us have been in a situation where we are just waiting for our sit to be answered. I personally have been in that situation as well, and I wish to help the community avoid these experiences. I may not be on every hour of every day of the week, but I tend to play a bit every day and I wish to help out my fellow players.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I tend to consider myself as a trustworthy, approachable person. I would also consider myself quite professional, unbiased and calm under pressure. I think I would make a great staff member, as long as I have a good direct supervisor whom I can direct questions to regarding gray areas in the rules or situations I am unsure how to deal with. I would say I have a decent understanding of the server rules. There are definitely things that I am unsure about, but I learn quickly and am not afraid to ask questions.

Jimothy Leaderson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 11, 2021

+Support

+Active
+Friendly
+Mature
+Application is well written

=Unsure on rule knowledge

You've been playing for a while and you are generally friendly on the server so I will be giving you a +Support. Best of luck on your application!

Nirvan

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 30, 2021
+Support
Profesional
active IG/TS
Mature

only one warn in 1 week+ playtime

Last edited:

numa

Sep 10, 2022

+support

+friendly
+Some previous experience
+Only one warn
+mature

+/- Barely any interactions

Hi Welding, From the interactions i have had with you you seem friendly and mature and i believe you will be a great member of the staff team.

Best of luck

Last edited:

david blane

Apr 3, 2022

+Support

+Active
+Friendly
+Mature

i have given you a +support good luck in your application process,
-david

Toddy

Mar 31, 2022
Lean
+MASSIVE Support
Profesional
active IG/TS
Mature
only one warn in 1 week+ playtime
Nice guy

GOOD LUCK!!

(Nerd) The best driver tbf

Last edited:

Caleb

Donator
Mar 14, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi Welding,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.