who was the better co

el zapso

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Sep 4, 2021
As a former GRM and having to endure the absolute monstrosity that was both of these players:

M0KA is by far the better CO, more mature, more capable and more willing to make things his own

Zapso was demoted numerous times for toxicity and had endless complaints about him, I still lurk the forums on occasion and I still see him minging

M0ka isn't the best CO by any means, but he's better than Zapso <3

download.jpg

el zapso

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Sep 4, 2021
L zapso, M0KA never had to be told off for always soloing tanks, losing AA Artis constantly and being a total minge. M0KA also made everyone laugh whilst you made everyone cry.
moka's aim was so bad he couldnt even solo tanks.... he couldnt aim so we made him drive,he was bad even at that!!

Valkon

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
Guys they're both absolute degenerates who should never be allowed near the rank of SGT+ let alone CO
Real question who was the better SC

Brian or Jack G

Astolfo

MRP War Veteran
Jun 12, 2021
As a former GRM and having to endure the absolute monstrosity that was both of these players:

M0KA is by far the better CO, more mature, more capable and more willing to make things his own

Zapso was demoted numerous times for toxicity and had endless complaints about him, I still lurk the forums on occasion and I still see him minging

bro you tortured me by making me 10th reg gen ?

Red Gardna

Mar 13, 2022

M0ka is the best co ever in mrp, you're just jealous you never got the m0ka medal

Eisenhower

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 6, 2022
I feel this discussion is settled as the nerd who moved the discussion to off topic (?) made it so that the poll was removed. M0KA is officially the better CO to el zapso by 18-11 votes.