who was the better co

Connor | FUDGESICLE

FUDGESICLE
Oct 8, 2021
London
Application Accepted

Hi <Username>,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

roach3

Civil Gamers Expert
Oct 1, 2021
Application Denied

Hi <Username>,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application denied, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Valkon

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
nvm it was when you did !slay * goofy gm
It was actually !sslay * you uneducated bum

Also I was allowed to appeal a week after but then I kinda told a kid to go kys for breaking a rule on a garrysmod server

el zapso

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Sep 4, 2021
someone created 8 steam accounts,joined the forums and voted for moka,i was told by server leadership therefore its 10-11 and i win

drako dormus

Civil Gamers Expert
Oct 1, 2021
As a former GRM and having to endure the absolute monstrosity that was both of these players:

M0KA is by far the better CO, more mature, more capable and more willing to make things his own

Zapso was demoted numerous times for toxicity and had endless complaints about him, I still lurk the forums on occasion and I still see him minging

M0ka isn't the best CO by any means, but he's better than Zapso <3
this dude lurking but he is tru there is a reason why we demoted him multipel times in ag