Status
Not open for further replies.

MicMan

May 10, 2022
b] Your in-game name: "Mr Gentalmen"
Your SteamID: 76561199229917079
Your steam community link: 76561199229917079
Date of ban: 5/11/2022 or 5/12/2022
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): "RDM" ARDM, LTARP.
Who banned you: I am not sure it doesn't tell me.
Ban length?: 4 days 17 hrs.
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA.
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will make sure I am responsible for myself and others and I will make sure I pay attention to my actions.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes, I had been warned for RDM in the far past but not LTARP AND ARDM.
Why should you be unbanned: I was banned "RDM" LTARP and ARDM 2 of which I had never been warned about or at least from what i can remember. I was banned without any warn or information that I was ever going to get banned. I was banned apparently for shooting a trankerlizer in front of a Moderator which is a very non leathel wepon. So I would love to know why I was banned for the "final straw". And I will say I have been warned for RDM in the past but I stopped and haven't done it for 3-4 days it feels like, since.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will reread over all the rules twice this time and make sure I am more responsible.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I want to rejoin the server because I like the server and the people in it, I have spent a lot of time leveling up. I also love playing on that server and its mostly the only server I ever play on. I will make sure I pay attention to my actions. [/b]

Last edited:

Daanvy

CG Super VIP
Donator
Feb 20, 2021
Netherlands
Hello @Mr Gentlemen, I was the staff that made the final decision to ban you and so I will leave my response below.
First of all, thank you for taking the time to make a ban appeal, now from what I can see by reading your application is that you thought the main reason you got banned was for shooting a tranquilizer pistol in front of a moderator, however this is not the reason you were banned.

The actual reason I decided to ban you was as response to a player complaint made against you on the forums ( https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scprp-player-report.3661/ )

After reviewing the complaint made against you, it was shown to me that in the clip you broke various rules (the ones in the ban reason), the clip itself can be viewed by looking at the complaint that I linked in my reply here.

If you feel you need more clarification or would like to bring something else up, please feel free to.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to make a ban appeal,
Daanvy.

Flames

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 10, 2021
Ban Closed

Hi Gentelmen,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

My apologies that this has taken a while to resolve.
The evidence and situation upon review, the punishment is valid.
The ban appeal will be closed as a result as the ban has expired.

Kind regards,
Flames​

Status
Not open for further replies.