Not open for further replies.

Will 'Sentinel'

Jan 16, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:246253933
Discord name: _wildd
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Intermittently since January 2023
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: GMT
Character name(s): 'Sentinel', Will Devin (formerly)
Civilian name: Jonathan Wild
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
  • Epsilon-11 SGT (Held)
  • Alpha-1 SGT (Held)
  • IA/ DEA Agent (Holding)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
  • None

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:

• I was a member of Alpha-1 for a long time. I worked with many OSAs and individually, to complete orders set by the Council.
  • In Alpha-1, I was also part of Fly on the Wall and did many scouting reports. This gave me the skills to write concise documents, do surveillance undetected and make judgement calls (something which would be important as an OSA).
  • Given my long time on the server, I have a wide breadth of knowledge on site structure and the inner workings of different regiments and groups.
  • I am professional, goal-orientated and friendly; all traits required when liaising with other departments and regiments.
  • Problem solving also comes naturally to me and is something I thoroughly enjoy.
  • As this would be my first Junior CL4 position, I am excited to bring a new perspective and ideas to the table. I hope I can assist certain areas (such as Research) which are doing good work but would benefit from more OSA involvement.
  • I love roleplay as well, and would like a break from combative roles to focus more-so on the passive side of playing.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:

An OSA's responsibilities are rather wide, however I will summarise them below.
  • Acting as the primary conduit between the Council and other areas of the Foundation - this may entail completing specific orders, auditing departments/ regiments or gathering feedback
  • Enforcing the FLC when required (usually conduct, and albeit not very often)
  • Creating documents and RP to benefit the Council and site - this may include signing documents on behalf of the Council
  • Ensuring the safety of the Council - indirectly but on occasion through surveillance or reporting of suspicious behaviour

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Lore Doc

Naffen

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Apr 11, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @Will D

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.