Do you have a mic?: yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-Yes

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Don't think I have any.

Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:
- I have Been SAS RC Since June

What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:
- I believe I am a good candidate for NHC due to my experience leading both wars as well as creating fun RP and trainings for people outside of wars getting them to do something instead of standing afk waiting for the next war.

List your in-game ranks on MRP:
- SAS COL

List your strengths and weaknesses:
Strengths
- Communication and leadership
-Management
- Friendly
- Mature

Weaknesses

- War funds- I do tend not to use many war funds during wars when they could be very usefull but its something that im working on and getting some tips from other NHC members on when and where best to utilize them.
- Overthinking

Please give some lore about your HC character and what storylines they would be involved in:
- After Witnessing multiple Terrorist attacks growing up Willboc Decided to enlist in the British military then the Special Air Service shortly after with the goal of making the world a better place to ensure that no other children had to grow up with a childhood like he did. Throughout his career in the Special air service Willboc was commended for his bravery and perseverance. Willboc was also present for operation _________ Where he lead a team of specially trained members of the 1st Royal SpecOps Brigade members to capture and secure intelligence from _________. Upon a successful completion of the mission Willboc was awarded the medal of Poland aswell as the Victoria cross for his bravery during this mission

What are the responsibilities of HC in RP?:

- Making sure trainings and tryouts are being hosted
- Making sure FOBs are being build and peacetime missions are being completed
- Making sure there is a good balance between having fun and just minging during peacetimes
- Giving war orders and callouts during wars

What are the responsibilities of HC out of RP?:
- Making sure regiments are running smoothly with a healthy supply of members spread evenly throughout the regiment
- Making sure documents are up to date and any new ideas or suggestions are being put forward for review by other members of High command.

May 18, 2024
+ Support
- Super fast response times as RC
- Helped revitalise SAS with a new influx of people
- Wants to RP in downtime

'James'

Oct 18, 2023
f7a9e7551453630d52be35964f895190.png

Dear @Willboc ,

We would like to express our gratitude for your interest in the position.

We are pleased to inform you that our team has reviewed your application, and we are in agreement that you are eligible to move to the next stage. We appreciate the time and effort you put into your application, and we are excited to learn more about your qualifications and experience. To proceed with the next stage, ensure to contact a Lieutenant General+ to schedule your interview. Good luck with this process.

Approved

Once again, we would like to thank you for your interest in the position.

Status
Not open for further replies.