Willmitri ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willmitri

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 19, 2021
your in-game name: Willmitri

Your SteamID: 76561199102317853

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199102317853

Date of ban: 1st July 2021

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): MRDM, Targeted Harassment, Ban evasion

Who banned you: Lord Judge Hersh

Ban length?: Perma (extended a few times)

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/

What will you do to stop this from happening again:
MRDM: I wanted to take a pretty long break from the server and decided that was the way it would happen. If i were in this situation again i would honestly just do something less idiotic and really just attention seeking. I wanted to write more in this section but there's no defense to be made and I just gotta say what I actually think about what I did.

Targeted Harassment: This ones kinda tricky because this reason within itself is a complicated one for me and the person. I caused trouble for the person in question and we had many disagreements (basically he just insulted me whenever he saw me and I would just call him a loser). The only evidence i have of this are 2-3 clips of him calling me homophobic slurs or telling me to kms (within these same clips I also called him a loser so that's why I don't deny it). the warn eventually came about because i had heard that a friend of mine on the server received a short ban and that he was celebrating it. I wasnt particularly thrilled to hear about this about this and approached him saying something along the lines of he has no father figure, he then shot me which I called a sit for but I ended up just getting warned for the previous comment (and for calling him a loser all those times). I wouldn't do it again if I had the option and honestly, I just escalated it over being more and more petty

Ban evasion: I won't make excuses for this one as it was honestly just immature. I was bored and honestly just made a pretty stupid decision. I don’t wanna have to repeat myself over and over again sounding like I'm not sincere, but I just wouldn’t do it again. I feel the same way about this one as I do with the MRDM ban, its honestly just embarrassing.

NITRP (used to be on the ban): I'm assuming that this is referring to the fact that I wasn’t really ever in a regiment for very long or at all. I knew that wasn’t the way the server was meant to be played. Im not saying that this way is inherently good but even though I didn’t join a reg and move up the ranks that doesn’t mean I didn’t rp outside this. I know this will sound stupid because of the failrp warns I discuss later but to be fair I like to think that I did sort of rp in my own way, even if it was stupid or not intentional. A handful of others have since done more or less the same thing where they stay in infantry (I'm fully aware that this isn't a good luck as all these other people have also got themselves into a lot of trouble, but up until their respective bans, they were somewhat accepted). I only discuss this particular point (despite it no longer being on the reasons of the ban) because i dont want to try and sweep my day to day actions on the server under the rug.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?: I don’t really remember all my warns or really any besides the one for targeted harassment I talked about before and a few ones for failrp. It been a pretty long time and I just didn’t really keep track. I remember most of my bans though

3 day ban for singing irish rebel songs in OOC (don’t remember the exactly what it was named as)

1 day ban for glitch abuse: basically me and some friends /stuck abused into the tournament event, goes without saying it wasn’t very smart

(kinda blank after this one but there may be one I left out. I honestly I just don’t remember)

Why should you be unbanned: Its been a good while since my ban happened and I think I've learned a lot by watching other situations like mine occur and contrast them with my own experience and realize how bad I actually made my decisions around the ban or before. I could be pretty selfish asking to be unbanned as I wont shy away from the fact that I have been called a minge, with good reason. But at the end of the day my decisions were flawed and I know this now.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I am looking for a fresh start where I can have somewhat of a do-over. I want to make an actual effort at doing something different on the server and maybe try and change my image.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I like a lot of people on the server and I like the server itself. I enjoyed my time on the server but it isn't what it could have been. I didn’t do anything that was really meant to be layed out for people who join the server. As I said already I want a do-over and I wanna just right some wrongs that I made.

Thank you for hearing me out. Even if this gets denied I'm glad that I had a chance to try and take a shot of cleaning my mess up.

Beans

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Dec 20, 2020
Heinz
Appeal Denied

Hi Willmitri,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

You have committed an extreme amount of negative offensives against the members of this community and in violation of both network wide rules and server rules. You clearly have no respect for the members of this community. the rules and the staff team. This is clearly shown by your repetitive rule breaking and subsequent ban evading. As such you will not be welcomed back at this particular point in time.

You may re-appeal in 4 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.